Ottawa/ Montreal tickets and presale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone have a link to a seating chart for the Bell Centre in Montreal? I looked at admission.com as well as ticketmaster, but can't seem to find one. I used my code to get GA's for Ottawa, so I'll have to brave the masses during the general sale for Montreal. Ugh. :|

Thanks in advance!

Go to admission.com and click on any show at the Bell Centre (Velvet Revolver, Sarah McLachlan, Maroon 5, etc.)

You then click on buy tickets, and it sends you to the page where you can choose your category of seats. But instead of doing that, you can see theres a link above the giant "ticket" drawing that says FOR MORE INFORMATION, along with a few links. The seat map link is what you want.

Click on this link and there you have it.

Cheers

Ah, merci beaucoup!!!

I guess the one to look at would be the Velvet Revolver set up, as their floor is also general admission.

Thanks! :up:

I got two tickets in the Club section, 214, Row A
This is what you got in the PRE-SALE?? Oh crap, Saturday does not look good for me. :sigh: I guess I'll have to be happy if I make it into the building.

Hi people,

a quick question:

If there is a 2nd show announced in Montreal, will it have a separate on-sale date or will it go on sale as soon as tickets sell out on Saturday?

thanks

Two answers

1) Hitman

I voluntarily chose those tickets. I can't do GA, back hernia and all.

I could have selected Golden Circle Tickets in section 112; they were available, but 165 dollars plus 11-dollar service fees, 4- dollar shipping & handling... This is just too much since I want to see the probable second show too. We're talking 180 smackers a ticket before parking, dinner, gas and all. Highly unlikely from my part. As much as I like this band, there's no way I'm spending 400 dollars for two shows.

I tried lower bowl 95-dollar tix, but all that was left was behind stage tix. That seemed to be the one category of tickets running on empty. The again, they probably kept more of these for the general sale.

So there you have it. Glad I was able to be of help, my friend. Good luck for saturday.

2) Edhop

Don't expect the second show to be announced as soon as saturday and to go on sale immediately. During the Elevation Tour, it took a couple of days, if not weeks, for the second show to be confirmed.

The local promoters are a bit sleazy and conservative at times, and they will wait until every single nosebleed or behind-stage ticket is sold before announcing a second one. That is, if they respect the same pattern as in the Elevation Tour.

Take it for what it's worth, but in my humble opinion, this is how it's gonna go down.

See ya

MacPhisto066 said:
1) Hitman

I voluntarily chose those tickets. I can't do GA, back hernia and all.

I could have selected Golden Circle Tickets in section 112; they were available, but 165 dollars plus 11-dollar service fees, 4- dollar shipping & handling... This is just too much since I want to see the probable second show too. We're talking 180 smackers a ticket before parking, dinner, gas and all. Highly unlikely from my part. As much as I like this band, there's no way I'm spending 400 dollars for two shows.

I tried lower bowl 95-dollar tix, but all that was left was behind stage tix. That seemed to be the one category of tickets running on empty. The again, they probably kept more of these for the general sale.

So there you have it. Glad I was able to be of help, my friend. Good luck for saturday.

Hey that's cool. :up: I shouldn't just assume that everyone's going for GA's. I actually want seats for the Montreal show, which is why I needed the seating chart! Thanks for the good luck wishes - I'm going to need all the help I can get! :hyper:

I finally got section 112 row F... which is right next to the stage... the only problem is that the price is quite INSANE... can't believe I bought those tickets.

Anyway, I read in the newspaper yesterday that they are expecting a 2nd Montreal show... so I guess it's highly likely that there'll be another one... just thought you guys would like to know.

I'm looking at the seating chart right now, but I don't understand which ticket category each section corresponds with:

Red Level A @$165.00CAD
Red Level B @$95.00CAD
Club Level A @$95.00CAD
White Level A @$95.00CAD
Grey Level A @$95.00CAD
Red Level C @$49.50CAD
Club Level B @$49.50CAD
White Level B @$49.50CAD
Grey Level B @$49.50CAD
Blue Level @$49.50CAD

Can somebody explain, please? I get the colours, obviously, but not the levels.

Level A is the "Golden Circle" sections. The first 3 or 4 on each side of the arena

Level B is the back of the arena for each bowls (opposite side of the stage)

Level C is behind stage

Back
Top Bottom