One week to Vancouver!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dabiggestu2fan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Getting very close to the show!!! I can't wait!!! Who else is going to the vancouver show and where are you comming from? it would be interesting to know how far people are willing to travel to see U2 in canada!

Nico

I'm travelling from UK...I leave Saturday but will swing down to Seattle for those shows before heading back to Vancouver...I am sooooo ready for this :drool: :)

UKTan said:
I'm travelling from UK...I leave Saturday but will swing down to Seattle for those shows before heading back to Vancouver...I am sooooo ready for this :drool: :)

Wow, UKTan, lucky you! Im really jealous!! :drool: Wish I could head off to the US! Whereabouts are you from in the UK?

lisa2004 said:

Wow, UKTan, lucky you! Im really jealous!! :drool: Wish I could head off to the US! Whereabouts are you from in the UK?

I'm about 30 miles outside London, in Buckinghamshire :) Whereabouts are u?

I've had to work hard & save money but I know it will all be worth it when the band hit the stage in Seattle for my first show :drool:

Roland of Gilead said:
Tan at the Pan in Van with the Ban...d! :wink:

and shame on you Rol....its Tan and San at the Pan in Van :mad::wink:...SF's on her way up to Seattle now :). We'll both be seeing u in a week...hope u'r ready :dancing: :hyper:

I'm coming from Arkansas. Thought I might win something for traveling the most miles, but I guess UKTan has me beat. I'll be the hillbilly in the first row of sec 118.

Last edited:
I'm coming ALL the way from Surrey!!! :D :wink:

but I can't wait, I'm so excited... my last exam is Monday Afternoon, and then it's a perfect kick off to the summer :D

I am coming from Calgary.
I bringing my Fiancee and this will be her first U2 concert.
She has no idea what she is in for!!!!

I am travelling from Red Deer, AB along with 5 of my family. None of these people, except for me, have seen U2 live before. We all have GA tix and will be camping out.

boosterjuice said:
I am travelling from Red Deer, AB along with 5 of my family. None of these people, except for me, have seen U2 live before. We all have GA tix and will be camping out.

Good luck with GA! hopefully all or most of you will be in the ellipse. I can't believe it's almost here!!
After 4 years of waiting it's only 6 days AWAY!!!!

korczykp said:
I'm coming ALL the way from Surrey!!! :D :wink:

but I can't wait, I'm so excited... my last exam is Monday Afternoon, and then it's a perfect kick off to the summer :D

I agree! My last exam was last monday and it felt like the concert was so much closer after the exam!! It is the perfect kickoff for the summer time and after that i will go to the maroon 5 concert ( i am not a HUGE fan of them but my gf is!! and i kina wanna hear them live anyways) and then after marron 5 i will go to ontario and the dominican republic! Then I will be back here to work my butt of for the rest of the summer hehehehe

mitcher16 said:

Good luck with GA! hopefully all or most of you will be in the ellipse. I can't believe it's almost here!!
After 4 years of waiting it's only 6 days AWAY!!!!

Thanks, we're going to need all the luck we can get to be in the ellipse. We have decided not to seperate so either we all get in or nothing.

Coming all the way in from TO...where is there to go out on a Wednesday night there? Hip and cool??

Then off to Vegas Friday to see Coldplay gig!

what time does everyone plan on showing up in the GA line? Hopefully I can make it around 9am depending on traffic as you fellow surreyites know its a bitch with rush hour...

mr_perfect said:
what time does everyone plan on showing up in the GA line? Hopefully I can make it around 9am depending on traffic as you fellow surreyites know its a bitch with rush hour...

which is why I'm skytraining :wink: I'm planning to be there around 9am or so too though

i am taking the car since i accidnetly bought not one but 2 parking spots in the rush of presale LOL so i must make use of atleat one! As far as waiting in line i think ill go there ate around 3ish I know its alo later but my gf has to work that day... unless i can go first then she can acompony me then but then people may be mad that she is budding in line too which is understandable.

Nico

I 'm from Chilliwack. Three generations of U2 fans will be rocking on Friday. 2 grandchildren ages 9 & 6, Gramma and Grampa and two of our adult children. The gran kids are so excited. I am too!

We're gonna get an earful from Bono about the PM this time. Also, another election in BC. They should be interesting shows.:wink:

GA for the 1st
sorta behind Edge lower level for the 2nd

I just put all my U2 away today so I can clear my head for the live experience.

Leaving from Calgary tomorow with a buddy and making the long drive!! I'm sooooo pumped!!! 300 level seats the 1st night and then GA Floors the next night!!

Back
Top Bottom