One Tree Hill Pre-Announcement Pre-Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Axver said:

Wow, I'm not the only person? :happy:

I'm from the outback originally. We were up at 4:30am to do what needed doing before it became hot as hell and then would go inside for rest of the day.

Plus I have really pale skin which is not ideal for this country.

Hmmm yeah good point... just from my personal perspective I could never see the song in that light - it's so serious... but each to their own :)

Anyway, does anyone think an announcement tomorrow is likely?

Shag On A Rock said:

I'm from the outback originally. We were up at 4:30am to do what needed doing before it became hot as hell and then would go inside for rest of the day.

Plus I have really pale skin which is not ideal for this country.

Being an albino, I am definitely not suited to living in Australia.

I just get up early because it's nice, especially in summer as - like you basically said - it's the most tolerable part of the day.

Shag On A Rock said:
I reckon tomorrow. But whos tomorrow? Ours? or tomorrow in USA? ie almost the next day.

Yeah, exactly. I believe Earnie said 'Monday or Tuesday', but if it is announced on a US schedule, that could be as late as Wednesday.

Let's hope the announcement is local.

I not going to buy the Sundry Slimes. I'm sure you're all devastated. :wink:

Realistically the news would be out in the East by now.

Looks like another day or two (or three) of waiting. :mad:

:scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

This is painful.

Earnie, where are you? Can you help us at all?

No more news here.

I bought the bloody paper and theres nothing there that I can see. It's such a friggin rag I didn't read it thoroughly.

I had a thought. Perhaps Earnie works for the newspapers and has a cunning plan to get us to purchase more newspapers. :wink:

Shag On A Rock said:
I had a thought. Perhaps Earnie works for the newspapers and has a cunning plan to get us to purchase more newspapers. :wink:

:lol:

timothius said:
Shagger...

If they don't hit Perth will you be making the trip accross to Syd/Melb, or is that a stupid question? :der:

I really do hope they hit Perth, really. :hyper:

Plan A: U2 play Perth and I go to that concert

Plan B: U2 don't play Perth and I try and russel enough money to fly to Sydney.

It's all financial with me. I was off work for a year so I'm skint. But I really really want to see them. I missed out on Popmart, long story, so I have only seen Lovetown. I want to see a new fangled modern concert with pretty lights etc. I'll make it happen :hyper:

Shag On A Rock said:

Plan A: U2 play Perth and I go to that concert

Plan B: U2 don't play Perth and I try and russel enough money to fly to Sydney.

It's all financial with me. I was off work for a year so I'm skint. But I really really want to see them. I missed out on Popmart, long story, so I have only seen Lovetown. I want to see a new fangled modern concert with pretty lights etc. I'll make it happen :hyper:

Do you think you could pop me your email then quickly, I have somthing may/may not interest you depending on how things get announced. :wink:

I can only think all plans are not 100% final either in Australia or in other countries that are a part of leg 4. They won't just release Aussie dates, it will be for all countries included in the leg..., or, some sort of final media package is being pieced in place to be released to generate hype across all aspects of media simultaneously...?

it may well be venues outside of Australia that hold up an announcement now? It sounds almost certain dates are set in Oz..

Good point.

U2 may want it to look like a "major extension" of the Vertigo tour incompassing NZ/Aus/Japan and maybe South America... rather than a few dates tagged on the end for Sydney & Melbourne. :shrug:

I like this calm before the storm, it's like the best kept secret. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom