One Tree Hill Pre-Announcement Pre-Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well its not frontpage news :(

0,1658,5070932,00.jpg

timothius said:
You did see the :wink: smiley on the end of the postnow didn't you.

I'm just trying to get a vague cost for this so I can prepare the old bank account for a slight surprise. :wink:
lol, yeah i did. i probably should've thrown a :wink: at the end of mine. i wouldn't think it'd vary too much between now and when the dates are announced, if you book the tickets right away.

How can there be nothing in the Sunday papers?

Surely someone's got something! Am I looking at papers that are too respectable to publish something not formally announced?

Well, if it's not online, would it even be in the printed editions? :confused:

Hey, SOAR, random question: does all of Western Australia go onto daylight saving?

Shag On A Rock said:
Thats a point. Do they put the entire contents of the newspaper online? Whats the point of people buying the hardcopy if they can get a softcopy for free?

You've got me.

I think I saw one paper had a page where you could actually look online at the printed version, like images of it. Didn't investigate to see if it was the complete paper or just selections.

Nothing in the Sunday Mail (Queensland)

However, the Sun Herald has an article that just repeats the Melbourne Cup incident with the U2 tour manager(s) and just says that there is increased speculation that it will happen

My girlfriend also checked the Sunday Telegraph at her place and she found nothing

Looks like we'll have to wait a bit

I just looked at the online Sunday Times, Perth newspaper. Theres no way the online version has the complete crap from that rag. When the children wake up well go for a walk. Mind you I'm sure people in the Eastern States have probably already done this with their local rags. The silence is deafening. :woe:

Western Australia never has daylight savings. Daylight savings fades the curtains, confuses the cows, and men have erections on the bus on the way to work. :wink:

Shag On A Rock said:
Western Australia never has daylight savings. Daylight savings fades the curtains, confuses the cows, and men have erections on the bus on the way to work. :wink:

Oh, really? I figured it had to be past 6am for you to be up. :wink: I don't trust whatever Interference says the local time is as it recently threw my time back an hour for no good reason and made me change my timezone (which actually meant changing to the correct one as it had thrown me forward an hour earlier this year).

From u2log.com:

EltonJohn.com reports that U2 have contributed “New Year’s Day” to Elton John’s Christmas Party CD, a collection of Captain Fantastic’s favorite holiday party songs

I know it's off topic, but am I the only one who finds this to be the most bizarre song for a party cd? Sure the title relates to the holiday season I guess, but imagine Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go into New Years Day

miracledrug83 said:
From u2log.com:

EltonJohn.com reports that U2 have contributed “New Year’s Day” to Elton John’s Christmas Party CD, a collection of Captain Fantastic’s favorite holiday party songs

I know it's off topic, but am I the only one who finds this to be the most bizarre song for a party cd? Sure the title relates to the holiday season I guess, but imagine Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go into New Years Day

Something like Mysterious Ways or Lady With The Spinning Head would've made a bucketload more sense in terms of a 'party' mix. Though SOAR's got a good point.

Back
Top Bottom