Omg My Adelaide Tickets Arrived Today!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

quadcaster

Refugee
hey all

i woke up this morning to my mum telling me "chris, there is a slip here that came in the mail, it says there is something for you to pick up at the post office with photo ID"

i wasnt sure what to expect, i got dressed, jumped in my car and drove to the post office up the road...

i had trouble getting a park, i had to go down to the very bottom level and walk up which annoyed me

then my luch changed, i got in there, picked up a small letter envelope (to which i thought "wtf, why couldnt the person sending me something just send a letter to my house?")

as i got outside, i started to open it, and a very small rectangle of about 5 layers of hard paper fell out...

it made my day, it was my 4 GA tickets for the adelaide show :D

im so pleased and i cant wait for the brisbane tickets to arrive :D

anybody have a similar or even different ticket getting experience? discuss
:wink:

ah, what a feeling. :drool: ...I remember those days of finding tickets in the mailbox. That's a great mail day.

Congrats.

u2rulesmyworld said:
those are gonna be worth a bundle on ebay lol

j/k

yes im selling them on ebay

but omg dammit, im so stupid, i booked flights and accom for myself :p

jks

nar im definetly going to the show, my family is flying down for it :D

Well, i haven't had any tickets sent to me, but when i bought my first GA's for MElbourne, i got them paid for them ran down the escalators met my boyfriend running in the oppisite direction with oour Sydney tickets, sat down at starbucks held them in my hands and sort of cried. HAHAHA I was so in shock and a bit psycho over the whole thing...

just the feeling of them in my hands....couldnt BELIEVE it!

so yay! See you in Adelaide! :D

Back
Top Bottom