NYC band hangouts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bizkit34

Acrobat
i know Bono has an apartment in nyc . does anyone know where
the guys might hang out for cold pints in nyc?

I think after NYC: Brooklyn Bridge, they went to Pig & Whistle. Cannot remember exactly, though. I (at the time) was at Bubba Gumps @ Times Square. :sad:

they're coming back to my place in jersey so we can listen to some sinatra records and talk about what it was like back in the day.

jofo,
give me your address i would like to come and listen to frank. i will only bring 17,000 of my best friends.

Yeah my friend say him at the Spotted Pig last November...

Are you implying he owes it Carek1230?

funny story kind of off topic:

my psychology teacher got a letter in his school mailbox the other day from Marquee. He didn't know why in the world he got a letter from there (he doesn't go there- we live in Florida and he has got to be at least 50-60) and he opened it and there was a VIP card. He's like what the hell? and he read the letter and one of his former students who he had like 10 years ago is now running the club and sent him a VIP card :lol:

clerks said:
Yeah my friend say him at the Spotted Pig last November...

Are you implying he owes it Carek1230?

bono does own a piece of the spotted pig.

which many people know.

which is why i seriously doubt they'd go there after a concert... too obvious.

me's thinkin' they go back to the :censored: hotel while the band's management heads uptown to the :censored: pub...

but that's just a guess... how would i know :shrug:

If you ever get the chance to meet Bono when he's out on the town and well and truly plastered, it's well worth it. If he has a supermodel with him, it's only a bonus.

Back
Top Bottom