NJ GA Policy! Good news.. Have you seen this??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't imagine this would be correct information...I saw it there, too and think they've just got it wrong. It would be a HUGE change from the policy at all the other venues, and people would be so pissed if they'd traded their presale tickets for non-presale ones. I think it will be like all the other shows: 2 lines going into the venue with everyone getting an equal chance of getting into the ellipse. I guess we'll find out soon!

one4u2 said:
http://www.meadowlands.com/eventDetail.asp?navID=6&EventID=1797&facility=Continental Airlines Arena

Everyone with a fanclub GA ticket has priority access into the ellipse?? There wil be some very happy campers here if this turns out to be true :up:

From what I read, it just says "priority access into the arena". It doesn't mention priority access into the ellipse. I think that they consider the seperate U2.com line to be a form of "priority access", so it does not seem to be any change from previous shows to me.

--U2 Fan Club members holding GA Tickets will have “Priority Access” into the Arena once the doors open. U2.com fan members will form a separate line along the inside of the arena perimeter fence directly outside the Arena Box Office entrance on Gate D side. Once in the Arena, fan club members will pass through an "ELLIPSE" gate system that will scan their tickets at random and select certain ticket holders for priority access into the Inner Stage Viewing Area.

this is not what it said yesterday afternoon... it did, in fact, say that u2.com members will get into the ellipse. they've since changed it to go along with the policy from every other arena

Headache in a Suitcase said:

this is not what it said yesterday afternoon... it did, in fact, say that u2.com members will get into the ellipse. they've since changed it to go along with the policy from every other arena

Correct. And... F**K!!! I have fan club GA's for both nights!! :madspit:

dAMN--IT STILL READ THE OLD WAY THIS MORNING--THIS WAS JUST CHANGED!!!

Oh well was exciting for a while--so waht time are most folks planniong on getting to the meadowlands???

i have seats the 17th ... but on the 18th ill be there pretty early (got my pre-sale tickets) ... im still recovering from the pHilly GA line :)

it looks like the fan club members will actually all enter before those with regular tickets according to the website

It'll probably change right around 4 and 5 pm, when the U2 personnel take over the line. That's just a guess, but based on reports from previous GA lineups.

Back
Top Bottom