New Zealand - YOUR TURN NEXT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am just getting excited because it will be the first time that the whole band are near Australia in quite a while. Not to long until Adelaide :drool: :drool: and of course the rest of Australia. Enjoy the concerts kiwis! :wink:

A week this Thursday and I'll be flying back home to NZ. :drool:

I bet blueeyedgirl is happy for me to be out of the country. :wink: Sorry to disappoint you, but I'll be back on the Sunday immediately after.

thisISevilbono said:
Went onto u2tours.com. In the top right hand corner: Next show March 17, 2006
Auckland, New Zealand
Wow :eek:

On a similar note, I thought this to be a beautiful thing, from the home page of U2-Vertigo-Tour.com:

Upcoming shows
2006-03-17 Auckland
2006-03-18 Auckland
2006-03-21 Brisbane
2006-03-24 Melbourne
2006-03-25 Melbourne

I'll be at all of them. :combust:

(Yes, I know I said this before in the Buenos Aires II setlist party. It's just that beautiful that it deserves to be said again. I'm excited!! :hyper: )

Its gonna be awesome! Ericsson Stadium. Dare I say it will be even better than the 1990 Commonwealth Games opening ceremony. In fact they should bring back the old Warriors drummers to introduce U2:rockon:

U2 plus Saint Patrick's Day plus performing in the city home to One Tree Hill is a glorious equation.

Mark my words, it will be the best concert of the entire tour. Everything's just slotting perfectly into place. U2 are absolutely riding high, Bono's voice sounds great, they'll be fresh after two weeks of rest, they haven't been in NZ since 1993, there's my equation's factors, and on a more sombre note, the 20th anniversary of Greg Carroll's death this year is sure to add to the emotion of the night.

The more I think about it, the more excited I am. And I get to go to beautiful Wellington beforehand. :drool:

One Tree Hill probably won't have seen such crowds since ZooTV. :wink:

I wonder how many U2 tourists will think they've come to the wrong place due to the lack of a tree? :hmm:

:hyper: :hyper: This is going to be so awesome! :hyper: :hyper:

I truly never thought U2 would come to New Zealand again. If you check my posts pre-tour announcement, you'll see me stating that U2 will never play the country again. I'm just so amazed and happy.

thisISevilbono said:
Perhaps they could plant a Bono tree. What would that look like?

No idea, but I'd suggest planting a Joshua tree. It's very appropriate. :drool:

(Not that it'd necessarily survive ...)

Axver said:
A week this Thursday and I'll be flying back home to NZ. :drool:

I bet blueeyedgirl is happy for me to be out of the country. :wink: Sorry to disappoint you, but I'll be back on the Sunday immediately after.

Now, what makes you say that???? :eyebrow::wink:

On a similar note, I thought this to be a beautiful thing, from the home page of U2-Vertigo-Tour.com:

Upcoming shows
2006-03-17 Auckland
2006-03-18 Auckland
2006-03-21 Brisbane
2006-03-24 Melbourne
2006-03-25 Melbourne

I'll be at all of them. :combust:

I'll also be at the second Melbourne show. Not that I'm stalking you... :whistle:

blueeyedgirl said:

Now, what makes you say that???? :eyebrow::wink:

I'll also be at the second Melbourne show. Not that I'm stalking you... :whistle:

You're not seeing a cent of that money spent on my education. Not a cent, no matter how much you stalk me! :evil: :wink:

I'll be in New Zealand a week from today! :drool:

:hyper: EIGHT DAYS TO U2. :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom