New "Let's Talk Tour" post at U2log.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh....

btw...

did I hear someone say Fast Cars??

fastcarslarge.jpg

:giggle:

Diane L said:
Did somebody say SETLIST PARTIES??? :hyper: :hyper:

Oooo yeah!!!!

* BOOMCHA *

I sure do miss them.

Great smilies, Lila!!!

Axver said:
When the dates are announced, we should hold a celebratory "no show setlist party".

:heart: that idea!!

And what's up with all the Fast Cars talk?!
I don't get it.
The song ain't that great.

:wink:

Hahaha!!!

Couldn't pass up the chance to post this:

dancebabydance.jpg

ramblin rose said:
:drool: :drool: omg, please let them do Fast Cars during the 5th leg.

It would be awesome if they did. It's on my "to hear live" list. :drool:

But even if they don't do it, I can make them do it at no-show setlist parties. :wink:

Miringeltje said:

:wink:

Hahaha!!!

Couldn't pass up the chance to post this:

dancebabydance.jpg

omg, :ohmy: runs off to watch the Chicago Fast Cars video. :drool: :drool:

Axver said:

It would be awesome if they did. It's on my "to hear live" list. :drool:

But even if they don't do it, I can make them do it at no-show setlist parties. :wink:

That'll work.:yes:

Save me a seat for the setlist party. :wink: I plan on going to all of them this leg. I posted at a few leg 3 (once I even had a nasty cold...all I had the strength to do was plop down at the computer and check out the action. That's dedication. :wink:)

LemonMelon said:
Save me a seat for the setlist party. :wink: I plan on going to all of them this leg. I posted at a few leg 3 (once I even had a nasty cold...all I had the strength to do was plop down at the computer and check out the action. That's dedication. :wink:)

Keep in mind - the real setlist parties will be at crappy times for the US! But I can make U2 play at a time good for all at the no-show setlist parties. :wink:

(I love having power over not-real U2. :drool: )

Axver said:

Keep in mind - the real setlist parties will be at crappy times for the US! But I can make U2 play at a time good for all at the no-show setlist parties. :wink:

(I love having power over not-real U2. :drool: )

Yep. I don't care about the times. It's 3:13 AM here. :wink:

I can't wait for the non-show setlist party.

Will Zooropa get any nods? :wink:

LemonMelon said:

Yep. I don't care about the times. It's 3:13 AM here. :wink:

You may be the only American around. :wink: I really do wonder just how many people will stay up for those parties. I think I remember working out that the Kiwi shows will actually be early morning on the east coast, around 6am or so, but Australia's shows will be middle of the night.

I can't wait for the non-show setlist party.

Will Zooropa get any nods? :wink:

Definitely! The band will, as per tradition, even be accepting audience requests. :wink:

Update at www.u2log.com
8 weeks of Vertigo
cindy // 14-07-06 // 05:17 PM // full post // Comments
Hurry up, U2.com. Announce those tour dates because a believable birdy told us the resumed fourth leg of the Vertigo Tour will last 8 weeks and wrap up by mid-December.

The question that pops up: Where will U2 play in the first month (mid-october until mid-november) taking into consideration that the postponed dates will be from mid-november...

:ohmy:

:hmm:

I haven't seen anybody mention this, but the band sure seemed to have a great time in South America.
So maybe they'll go back there.

Last edited:
:hmm: Intriguing ...

The Indian subcontinent and southeast Asia, perhaps? Maybe South Africa?

Back
Top Bottom