New Dec. 4 Boston date announced?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sneeb

Babyface
I kept refreshing expecting them to release a third Oct. show but then I saw this one pop up. I thought it was a misprint. I bought a ticket anyway! Whee!

It was way in the back levels. No GAs that I could tell.

... and of course on TM Canada, the shows come up in chronological order; the new shows don't get added at the top like on the US site so I kept refreshing looking for Sept/Oct dates to be added..... Crap. There they are in December. TM.com from now on.

U2 Sun. 12/04/2005 7:30pm at Fleetcenter, Boston MA (Find Tickets)
U2 Mon. 12/05/2005 7:30pm at Fleetcenter, Boston MA (Find Tickets)

actually two dates have been added according to u2.com plus the first one

Got a loge seat for both nights- Section 3 and 2 for December 4 and 5 respectively.

Being alert paid off (and having a brother who's also tied to his mobile and also on ticketmaster.com works well too)

I was so choked today when I tried for tickets in Boston. I got through super fast online(my wiat time was like 30 seconds) but when I went to hit the "bill credit card" button ticketmaster for some reason booted me out of my account. I was so pissed cause I had 3 prime seats. By the time I logged back in I was way too late and all 4 shows that went on sale today sold out in what???... 30 minutes. It's Crazy that Boston gets 7 shows this year. On the bright side I did get two tickets for the December 19th show in Portland. Gonna try my ass off on Monday for New York. I can do it, I can do it, I can do it..... So far I've got the Vancuover and Portland shows booked.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom