New, better seats available at Ticketmast for Hawaii show! - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > U2 Vertigo Tour Central 2004 / 2005 / 2006 Archive > U2 Tour Dates
Click Here to Login

Old 08-23-2006, 02:15 PM   #1
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Location: If the moonlight caught you crying on Killiney Bay oh sing your song let your song be sung
Local Time: 02:02 PM
New, better seats available at Ticketmast for Hawaii show!

I just went to the Ticketmaster site to see if any new seats were released for the Hawaii show in the reserved seating section and they now have section NN Orange level 1 available!! Previously NN was in the grey section, not available. Does anybody know why they just released this section? I can't tell if the view is obstructed from there or not. They seem to be pretty decent from there but I can't tell for sure.
Ok, dumb question but do the actual seat numbers run left to right looking up, facing the row or visa/versa?
Anybody know?

Old 08-23-2006, 03:31 PM   #2
Acrobat

Local Time: 09:02 PM
Re: New, better seats available at Ticketmast for Hawaii show!

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeannieco
I just went to the Ticketmaster site to see if any new seats were released for the Hawaii show in the reserved seating section and they now have section NN Orange level 1 available!! Previously NN was in the grey section, not available. Does anybody know why they just released this section? I can't tell if the view is obstructed from there or not. They seem to be pretty decent from there but I can't tell for sure.
Ok, dumb question but do the actual seat numbers run left to right looking up, facing the row or visa/versa?
Anybody know?
What I was told by a worker in the Aloha Stadium box office is that if you are standing on the field and looking up at the stands, seat number 1 is on the left side of the section. So for Section NN, seat 1 will be the side closer to Section PP, and seat 20 will be on the side closer to Section MM.

Hope this helps.

Old 08-23-2006, 03:31 PM   #3
War Child

Local Time: 03:02 PM
Those NN seats have been around for a bit(as well as sec N). They probably don't come up in searches often because of TM's genius search 'technology'. It does say 'side view seating' on the confirmation page, so I would take that to mean that you can see the band(s) ok, but that you wouldn't have a good view of the stage backdrop/screens. For $165 I think that's a bit to give up. As far as seat numbers, I'm 99% sure that the numbers go up as you mention(lookng up left to right).
Old 08-23-2006, 04:18 PM   #4
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Location: If the moonlight caught you crying on Killiney Bay oh sing your song let your song be sung
Cool, thanks guys. I was able to get 4 seats together in that section so I am happy! I was in GG before.

Ticketmaster had a glich in my original order so I was able to get a refund and re-order new seats.

See you all there! I am so excited, it's my first show!
Jeannie
Old 08-23-2006, 10:34 PM   #5
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Congrats, Jeannie! See you there with thousands of other U2 and PJ fans in Paradise!
Old 09-08-2006, 03:52 AM   #6
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 09:02 PM
I wish I was going.