MSG Tickets 10/8 Printed today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2bigfans said:
i'm still waiting for mine... i only have chicago and boston emails so far..

which chicago date did you get your email for?? i got mine for 9/20.....still waitin on 9/21

Dont worry... most tickets for most venues have not been printed. For example, I did NOT receive an email regarding my 10/8 tickets today. TM takes a lot of time before printing tickets. I learned the hard way during the first leg ticket sales.

MTEdge said:
Dont worry... most tickets for most venues have not been printed. For example, I did NOT receive an email regarding my 10/8 tickets today. TM takes a lot of time before printing tickets. I learned the hard way during the first leg ticket sales.

i'm sure of that.. they have so many tickets to print out... will take a while.. but at the same time, they are making a lot of $$$$$ on these tickets..

MTEdge said:

Did you check your order status via the TM page? I'd be interested to know if they printed, but may not have sent the email.

thx.

u2wedge said:

Did you check your order status via the TM page? I'd be interested to know if they printed, but may not have sent the email.

thx.

thanks for the heads up.. i just checked mine and some of them are printed already and been sent ..

u2wedge said:

thx.

I did check. My 10/7's and 10/8's have not been printed, but my 10/10's and 10/11's have been.

Back
Top Bottom