MSG Singles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
vakep said:
Most of the tickets are on the floor,right next to the sound stage

That's what I thought. Are those good spots??? I bought a pair (Sec. 11) for friends who haven't seen U2 live.

vakep said:
Most of the tickets are on the floor,right next to the sound stage

I dont get it. If theyre floor tickets, arent they just regular GAs?

And wouldnt whether you were by the soundstage depend on either what time you got there or where you preferred to stand?

wondering....I have GAs / floors for 10/8, I just assumed the MSG floor was like any other..

?

gabrielvox said:

And wouldnt whether you were by the soundstage depend on either what time you got there or where you preferred to stand?

wondering....I have GAs / floors for 10/8, I just assumed the MSG floor was like any other..

?

In MSG there is a section of seats behind the GA. They are top priced tickets (i.e. $169).

The GA section is like any other GA section. These tickets are not GA.

I take that back. I just got 10/14 sec 11 row O!!!! I am so excited. I have been trying to get MSG tickets forever!!!

gabrielvox said:

?

the garden puts a set of risers on the back of the floor... sections 9 through 12.

they go for the 169 dollar price range.

it's baisicly just a way for MSG to make more money, which is all they really care about, greedy fuckers that they are

the building is still great, but the dolan family, who have owned MSG, along with the knicks, rangers, & radio city music hall, since 1993, have slowly but surely driven all of the garden's sports teams into the ground... severly pissing me off :grumpy:

Something weird has happened. All Oct & Nov dates for MSG are now totally missing on TM in the list of all the shows. Previously, you could choose the show from a list of all the dates (whether or not there were tix available was a whole other story). Anyone know why these shows aren't even listed anymore??

i just went onto thegarden.com and put u2 in the search menu. the dates came up and any date i click on the next page reads "sorry but the event is not in our database." sounds like they are having some computer issues. keep checking back and i'm sure it will appear.

happy880 said:
i just went onto thegarden.com and put u2 in the search menu. the dates came up and any date i click on the next page reads "sorry but the event is not in our database." sounds like they are having some computer issues. keep checking back and i'm sure it will appear.

maybe they're reloading the system with more tickets!

well, it's a thought anyway...

I saw that too.. but I searched by madison square garden on ticketmaster and they are still there on the website, just no on the list. WEird.

Back
Top Bottom