MSG Sec. 405 Row A

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

drleather2001

The Fly
Has anyone sat in or around this section for a show? I'm wondering if it's really awful up there from a view/sound perspective. I'm bringing my GF for her first show and am wondering if I should just try to get new tix...

if you are just looking to get in the building then those are pretty good seats, 405 is about mid arena and the first row is always good, however if you have money to kill you can always get better seats

Ideally, I'd like to trade the 4 tix for 2 better seats, but that's a hard arrangement to work out. I dunno...I'll probably just end up sitting there. No big deal.

if you go to www.thegarden.com and look at the seating chart for concerts from the pull down menu and then find the section it will let you look at exactly your view. after many concerts at MSG the sound is good no matter where you are in the place.

Really? I keep telling myself it won't be THAT bad...

I personally don't care. I'm going to two other shows (I've been to/am going to 8 shows on Elevation/Vertigo and have never been on the floor. Bummer) so one show with cheap tix is fine.

The only thing is my GF has never been to a real rock show before, and after subjecting her to the Zoo TV and Popmart videos, I'm worried that sitting up there for a first live experience will be sort of a dissapointment.

do what i do and buy her lots of beer ahead of time so she wont realy care where you sit

is anyone meeting before the show, tir na nog is great and right across the street from MSG

Back
Top Bottom