MSG Concerts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

YnkeeGrl21

Babyface
Hey everyone. I'm new to this site and I was just wondering if anyone can answer a few questions I have. I saw U2 at the MSG concert on Oct 7. My friend and I waited for them after the show. I got to see Bono and Adam, but they stayed in their cars and left because it was too late and it was raining pretty badly. I'd love to get a picture with Bono or any of the guys for that matter. I was thinking of going down to MSG before the concert started for their Nov 21st or 22nd dates. Can anyone give me some advice on when's the best time to go. When does the band usually start coming in for soundcheck and do they even come out to greet their fans when they're in New York City? Would it be better to go before or after the show? Thanks!

went to the May MSG concert and hung out the back of MSG near the car park entry way (where the red trucks were parked). The band arrived in separate cars around 3pm - get there around 2pm. Bono didnt get out as the crowd was too overwhelming but he stuck he's head out the window and said gday.

Back
Top Bottom