more chicago shows?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bray

The Fly
does anyone think they will add more shows in chicago in september? i hear they might add more shows in milwaukee and was just wondering

I think Chicago was going to get more shows in September, but they didn't sell out right away, so they didn't add any more.

Yeah, I think they were intially planning on more than just 2 September shows.

Hopefully, now that the 4 Spring shows are done, they'll consider adding another date or two in the midwest, be it Cinci, Indy, or another Chicago. Since the folks who enjoyed seeing them last week will now hopefully be in the mood to see them again.

It would be great if more shows were added in Chicago on the 3rd leg. But actually if this happens, it will be further down the road after the September dates. If they added another Chicago show ... it would NOT become a 3rd show ... as their tour schedule does NOT have room for an added date in September .. only the 22nd was available, and this date was already taken for a previously scheduled event at the United Center ... so additional shows might be impossible now that U2's tour dates are pretty well set ...

Back
Top Bottom