Montreal counterfeit tickets!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mynthor

The Fly
I just found out that my ticket for the U2 show of the 28th was a false one! I could have killed someone when I found out that! :mad: :yell: :censored: :angry:

Anyone else who got that problem?

That sucks. Did you pay alot? I've bought tickets from brokers for pretty much all my shows. Can you post who you bought from and how you know they are not legit?

They are orange, from the «Billetech» network. There are some missing information on it, like the level, the section and the taxes. Moreover, the backing numbers of the ticket are red instead of black.

Who verified to you that they are counterfeit and also how did you purchase them? Oftentimes, the same event can have several different looking tickets, so unless an official confirmed to you they are phony, you may be fine.

To give you more information, I bough three tickets to see U2 in Montreal the 28th of November. In the three tickets, only one of them was counterfeit. As I said previously, you can identify the counterfeit tickets by looking at the left bottom, the level, the section, the row and the seat words are missing. in the middle of the ticket, the taxes are missing too. Finally, the last difference I've found with legal ones was that at the back of the ticket, the ticket numbers are red instead of black.

For those who want official publication of this follow the link
http://www.cyberpresse.ca/arts/arti.../arts/article/21/1,144,244,102005,1198191.php

Finally, I bought this ticket 300$ from www.billets.ca ...I will call them tomorrow refunding hoping they will be comprehensive...:eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom