Monteray Tickets on Ticketmaster now!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoopop

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I (I think, I'm from TX) just scored 4 GA field seats. For those fans who need seats, now is your chance.

I just got one GA for my brother! and there are also available for reserved guess all the ticket drops from credit cards are coming in

I'm here in TX, do they send you an email confirmation if your outside of Mexico? I have my confirmation # and my tickets were put in Will Call. Don't really want to drive to Mexico and not have my tickets there.

zoopop said:
I'm here in TX, do they send you an email confirmation if your outside of Mexico? I have my confirmation # and my tickets were put in Will Call. Don't really want to drive to Mexico and not have my tickets there.

usually there is no email confirmation, just wait till monday and call to confirm that your card got through just tomake sure

skjuls said:
I hope this means more Interferencers are going now.

I don't want to be alone!!!

:sad: :sad:

I'll be there skjuls. We'll be heading down that Saturday. Maybe we can meet up before the show? Are you sitting GA field?

zoopop said:

I'll be there skjuls. We'll be heading down that Saturday. Maybe we can meet up before the show? Are you sitting GA field?

awesome, I'm flying down on Friday.

Meeting up would be great, are you driving or flying????

I booked a room at the Holiday Inn Express today. I think ETS has most of the rooms now since the choice selection earlier this week has been dwindled to King smoking and standard.

I have GA cancha.....................

skjuls said:

awesome, I'm flying down on Friday.

Meeting up would be great, are you driving or flying????

I booked a room at the Holiday Inn Express today. I think ETS has most of the rooms now since the choice selection earlier this week has been dwindled to King smoking and standard.

I have GA cancha.....................

I think were staying at the Sheraton downtown. Were driving down, as its only a 4-5 hr. drive from San Antonio. Email at josh5021@yahoo.com when it comes close.

There are som $1600 pesos tickets left as of right now. No more GA's, however

Back
Top Bottom