Minneapolis: Who's Going??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
srl124 said:

ditto onebloodonelife! i'm going to see coldplay tomorrow night at target so i'll see what i can find out too about where they'll be rolling in and the soundcheck. would LOVE to be within 5 feet of bono...and any of the four for that matter!

so are you going to get in line early and ask someone to save your place when you go get your ets tickets? also, are you a u2.com member? wondering which line i should stand in...if they're seperating u2.com members from non.

srl, i'm going to ask someone to save our places in line. nope, i'm not a u2.com member, so i'll be in the regular people line. hope to see you there!

I'll be there too! Can't believe we'll being seeing the guys in about 24 hours now.

I've got my GA ticket, but just started a new job so I can't queue all day. I've have to hope for a little luck at the ticket scanners.

Hope you all enjoy the show tomorrow.

Cant wait... gonna see them tomorrow night in Minneapolis and Sunday in Milwaukee...

A little tip to those who are staying in town maybe by the Mall of America or anywhere south of Minneapolis.

Park at the Mall of America.. East ramp and take the new Light Rail train which goes all the way into downtown and stops 1 block from the target center. Will only cost you a couple bucks and they run every 10 min well into the early AM..... cheap and quick..

You can also park in Rapid Park immediately behind the Target Center (outdoor lot). It only cost $5 for Coldplay on Tuesday so I assume it will be the same. Doesn't really matter for me since I work next to the Target Center and have a monthly pass for Rapid Park. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom