Miami Second Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clerks

Rock n' Roll Doggie
How fast did the 1st show sell out? I was thinking of grabbing tickets to the 2nd show.

u and me both, my friend. Hopefully we'll have some good luck on sat.

I'd say Miami def. sold out within an hour.

that's better than the 3 minutes a boston or new york show sell out in.

good news.

clerks, dont quote me on the hour thing, it could have happened in like 15 mins...but that was a safe bet.

I've given up trying to get GAs, its impossible. I might try and dish out the money for lowers, seeing u2 in miami would be incredible.

Plus my brother is flying in from Japan (works out there) for a fall show, its worth the $$

Im with you on "F" GA. I saw them once last show in GA and loved it, but once is enough. I'd rarther have seats for the other shows.

Some important questions:

Is the Miami arena in a safe area?

What's the weather like that time of year? 60?

clerks said:
Is the Miami arena in a safe area?

What's the weather like that time of year? 60?

Lived on South Beach for 12 years and never had a problem in downtown Miami.

It's almost never 60 in Miami (that's what they consider dead winter for a day or two), try somewhere between 78-85.

Would it be better to go to an actual ticketmaster place to get the tickets, or just stay at home at 10 and get them over the computer?? Last Sat. I tried at exactly 10 am to get GA's and they seemed to be sold out, so I guess I am gonna try to go to a store and wake up pretty early.

Of course this is the last U2 show to go on sale... and it's the only one on sale that day... so it might be HARD to get tickets with everyone focusing on U2 and so many people (like me) willing to travel to Miami.

So good luck, but get on fast.

i just want to go, so on sat. i'm putting in 2 tickets for "best available" and whatever i get, im taking :wink:

Saturday approaches rapidly :hyper:

Good luck everyone :) And remember that, for most of the shows, TM hasn't put all the tickets onsale right away... they have put more tickets on sale a couple of days after tickets originially went onsale... so even if you somehow get shut out, keep trying!

Without the presale, it might more easy to get GAs. PLEEEASSSEEEE!!!!

This would be my last show of the tour, I'm going to 5 other ones and no GAs. If I could get them for this one, it would be perfect.

Back
Top Bottom