Mexico - February 2006

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think you'll get any tickets online, just got home from being in line since 4 AM. The Mexican Ticketmaster web site is flooded, and it is impossible to get tickets from there. But keep trying. I was lucky to get 4 great seats, but tickets are selling really fast.

That's great man, by the way, where are u from? I am going to MExico City from Guadalajara. You are lucky to get online tickets, most of my friends that tried that way got nothing, I only heard of one that succeded.

hey I'm from Monterrey!! it was really weird I got in the first time with no problems, minutes later I tried again just to see how it went and the page was not loading. Are you planning on coming also to Monterrey?

and do you know exactly where are you the map was really not that clear as to reserved tickets, and from what I've heard the $800 tickets are sold out which is weird I thought the 650 would sell out first

Well I think not many people want to battle with getting in a GA line with all the Mexican people planning to camp and everything. I got the 2000 pesos tickets on row two, but I have no fucking idea if they are in a side of the stage, in front or anything. They had no map in the Liverpool store where I bought them. I am trying everywhere to find a seating chart but no luck. I don't know if I am going to Monterrey or not, 2000 pesos tickets were expensive, because I also invited my girlfriend. At first I wanted to get GA, but I worried enough getting the tickets to worry again as the day of the concert comes closer. So I thought I would rather have the reserved seats.

Only DF went on sale today.

Cask said:
Well I think not many people want to battle with getting in a GA line with all the Mexican people planning to camp and everything. I got the 2000 pesos tickets on row two, but I have no fucking idea if they are in a side of the stage, in front or anything. They had no map in the Liverpool store where I bought them. I am trying everywhere to find a seating chart but no luck. I don't know if I am going to Monterrey or not, 2000 pesos tickets were expensive, because I also invited my girlfriend. At first I wanted to get GA, but I worried enough getting the tickets to worry again as the day of the concert comes closer. So I thought I would rather have the reserved seats.

Only DF went on sale today.

I really don't think people will be able to camp days before the gig, maybe one at the most. I don't think the people at the Azteca or authorities will let that happen, like in the States, but you did the right thing if you are going with your girlfriend and good luck with the place you are at! the maps just plain suck

Cask do you know how many tickets are they planning on selling? I heard 60,000 but it's still half of the Stadium, I was expecting at least 90,000

Last edited:
I know which entrance tunnel I am near to, so I will try to find a general map for the stadium, to see where the is that entrance tunnel and at least find if I am on a side or in the front or something.

Mofo said:

I really don't think people will be able to camp days before the gig, maybe one at the most. I don't think the people at the Azteca or authorities will let that happen, like in the States, but you did the right thing if you are going with your girlfriend and good luck with the place you are at! the maps just plain suck

Cask do you know how many tickets are they planning on selling? I heard 60,000 but it's still half of the Stadium, I was expecting at least 90,000

Now that the fuss is over I was able to call ticketmaster to ask where my tickets were. I was very pleased to hear that these tickets are exactly where I wanted, in the middle of the field, in the west side. Second row in the lowest level. That way, Im close to the band and have a good view of everything on the stage. I didn´t want to be in front of the stage because the stage is too far away, but I also didn`t want to be completely in the side of the stage.

I also heard about the 60000 tickets, but I don`t think that could be right. On a stadium with a capacity for 115000 people, it would look really empty at that capacity. Even if you remove the seats behind the stage, you have to add all the people on the field so I don't think that accurate at all. I would also expect 90000 at the very least.

i was traveling when tickets went on sale, so got shut out. I'm hoping more will be released for Monterrey. If ya wanna sell a stray GA... :sexywink:

ruffian said:
i was traveling when tickets went on sale, so got shut out. I'm hoping more will be released for Monterrey. If ya wanna sell a stray GA... :sexywink:

havent you been to enough shows already?

u2rulesmyworld said:

im stalking you

on your way to mexico maybe you should spend a few days in LA, or just take me with you! woot woot <3

i thought you already had a sugar mama. slut!

plus, i just posted to headache you'd fly in to videotape my tryst with him in NYC (and Gabriel Vox and Redkat may be participants as well.) Better get those batteries charged.

ruffian said:

i thought you already had a sugar mama. slut!

plus, i just posted to headache you'd fly in to videotape my tryst with him in NYC (and Gabriel Vox and Redkat may be participants as well.) Better get those batteries charged.

no need to charge them, you will wear them out in 2 minutes tops

BonosDancingGirls.jpg

oh and i guess i do have a few ladies but their hearts all seem to belong to some short irish dude

Back
Top Bottom