Mexican Dates Filmed??!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rudybay

The Fly
i was reading another u2 fansite, quite trustworthy may I add, that Jaime Camil, the guy who's mainly responsible for U2 doing gigs on Mexico, has said that they WILL be filming the show. I really hope that's true, for a possible DVD release, as well as the croke park shows

http:xxwww.esmas.com/espectaculos/cine/506231.html

He said "They'll be filming the concert, I imagine U2 fans already know this, they'll be filming the concert for their Vertigo Tour, we've got to be the best audience so they include a lot of songs"

???? include a lot of songs??? where??? a mix DVD of croke, mexico and milan?? certainly hope not, we just want them complete and in separate DVD's, am I right?

they at least record (audio) every show, for referencial reasons, video, i think Jaime Camil meant they'll be recording the show with more cameras than usual, dunno, prolly to be released like opening night in miami elevation tour, a special feature in the milan DVD.

Yea i full concert right through would be better cause it flows better but if they could cut it so they have to mexico crowd the milan show and croke 3 songs it would be :drool: (i'm aware croke 3 never got filmed so don't correct me)

June 27, 2005

Dublin, Ireland

Opening Act(s): Ash, The Bravery

Main Set: Vertigo, All Because of You, Gloria, Elevation, An Cat Dubh - Into the Heart, Beautiful Day - Blackbird, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Original of the Species, Bad - Dirty Old Town, City of Blinding Lights, Miracle Drug, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Love and Peace or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet the Blue Sky, Running to Stand Still - Happy Birthday - Walk On, Pride, Where the Streets Have No Name, One - Unchained Melody

Encore(s): Zoo Station, The Fly, With or Without You, Vertigo, Yahweh, 40

Comments: It's party time for the 3rd and final Dublin gig. Gloria, An Cat Dubh - Into the Heart, Original of the Species, Bad, and 40 all make their European Tour debuts. Miracle Drug is played for Christopher Nolan, who is at the show. Bono tells Nolan's story, which inspired the song. Bono sings a bit of 'Black Hills of Dakota' at the end of Sometimes You Can't Make It.... Tonight's show, like Saturday's, is filmed.

rudybay said:
June 27, 2005

Dublin, Ireland

Opening Act(s): Ash, The Bravery

Main Set: Vertigo, All Because of You, Gloria, Elevation, An Cat Dubh - Into the Heart, Beautiful Day - Blackbird, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Original of the Species, Bad - Dirty Old Town, City of Blinding Lights, Miracle Drug, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Love and Peace or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet the Blue Sky, Running to Stand Still - Happy Birthday - Walk On, Pride, Where the Streets Have No Name, One - Unchained Melody

Encore(s): Zoo Station, The Fly, With or Without You, Vertigo, Yahweh, 40

Comments: It's party time for the 3rd and final Dublin gig. Gloria, An Cat Dubh - Into the Heart, Original of the Species, Bad, and 40 all make their European Tour debuts. Miracle Drug is played for Christopher Nolan, who is at the show. Bono tells Nolan's story, which inspired the song. Bono sings a bit of 'Black Hills of Dakota' at the end of Sometimes You Can't Make It.... Tonight's show, like Saturday's, is filmed.

Wow, U2Tours.com still has that bullshit up? Enough people here have already stated Croke III wasn't filmed.

I wasn't aware of the people that already had stated that croke III wasn't filmed, i trust you heaps more bro, by the way, great site axver, i actually checked both sites out for setlists and reviews, that's why i believed that croke 3 was filmed.
was hamish involved in the filming of croke I and II??

Hey I've just got back to Sydney from Bingara on a rural term.
haven't checked out this site for a while. could someone help me out by answering two Qs?

1. What's this about new tix on sale soon?
2. I heard GA tix will be randomly allocated for the front spots in Sydney. Is that true? If so, does that mean no line ups?

ta

Back
Top Bottom