MERGED-->Will 2nd ATL show be announced???!!! + Atlanta, 2nd Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 19:46:52 -0500
From: mustbesick2@aol.com Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book
Subject: Re: Question for item #6517739928 - 1-8 U2 TICKETS ATLANTA GA PHILIPS ARENA 11/18 SOLD OUT!
To: brianga26@yahoo.com
Great more free exposure!!

-----Original Message-----
To: mustbesick2@aol.com
Sent: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 16:43:10 -0800
Subject: Question for item #6517739928 - 1-8 U2 TICKETS ATLANTA GA PHILIPS ARENA 11/18 SOLD OUT!

from the Ahole on Ebay

I'll be online again next Sat. I started calling and clicking at 10am today and got nothing. By the time I got a call through (10:15), there was nothing available.

thanks brian! there've been a few fans who've offered to help me out, you guys are the best :hug:

I'm gonna try and see if I can't get someone to work the computer for me next saturday, hopefully it won't sell out as quickly. Like I said, I'm not particular about the tickets, so if I can get someone on the computer I should be able to get *something.*'

If not, I'll email you...thanks! :hug:

Last edited:
VertigoGal said:
Yeah, I feel like I've been totally fucked over. I was on at 10, and didn't even have nosebleeds come up. That's more than just high demand. And yet there are GA's all over eBay.

Alright, that's my sob story, I'm done, I'm off to go wallow and drown in a pool of pity.

Please don't give up, it's way too early. :hug:

neutral said:

Please don't give up, it's way too early. :hug:

yeah I know, it's the melodramatic side of me rearing it's head, lol. my dad said the same thing, I'm sure I'll be able to work something out next weekend and it won't be a big deal.

but that doesn't change the fact that we all got screwed over this morning, and ticketbastard should burn in hell:wink:

I was able to get Section 300 tix...actually 2 sets...Ticketmaster locked up on me when I was waiting for confirmation, so I looked for more tix..ended up getting 2 in section 307 and 2 in section 313...hope these are decent seats..will have to unload 1 pair...anyone know which section is better..313 is closer but almost on the side of the stage...

Do you think that 313 is better than 315? Better than 307? During Elevation 1st leg in ATL, I was in 407 and Bono looked like an ant...

yea.. i was in 400's for that show.. went down to the bar (headliners) and sat there the whole night.. its on club level.. i am shooting for better seats on the Sat. show..

Cool...Im trying to decide which tix to give up, the 313 or 307..think Im gonna get rid of the 307....howd you get to the bar?

tjkjat said:
Cool...Im trying to decide which tix to give up, the 313 or 307..think Im gonna get rid of the 307....howd you get to the bar?

Which price level are the 307's for? Just thinking ahead for next week...found out my dad's work laptop doesn't get internet outside of our apartment complex, so I'll be depending solely on my Mac-using mother! lol

95+ per ticket...im thinking the 313 section would be better seats..closer to the stage

tjkjat said:
have u given up on GA's vertigogal?

Pretty much. I mean, I'd love them, but this is my first concert, they ain't gettin' any younger, and my main concern is getting in the building...

My dad is gonna call his supposed "contact" so I may luck out, I'll let you know.

btw, I'd have to do it over the internet somehow, hell will freeze over twice before my dad lets me give out our address.:huh:

I was checking out the ticketmaster site for the Cleveland time and saw they had 3 listings for Philips Arena. One is the show on the 18th, one is a dead link and the other has the presale info up. Yep, it's 10am.

tjkjat said:
cool....love atlanta..gotta fiure out where to stay in november

so where are you from?

I've lived in Atlanta my whole life (all of 14 years, lol) and can't wait to get out! It doesn't feel like a real city, it's just a bunch of buildings and a big highway/interstate/whatever. And where I live, there's NOTHING ethnic/cultural, it's all fake...the closest you get is some TexMex franchise or the Panda Express! lol...

But glad you love Atlanta, lol...I'm sure parts of it are nice, Five Points and Buckhead and everything, I just never get to go there, or venture out of the suburban bubble:| hehe

live in Jacksonville...glad to see that you are a U2 fan @ 14..thats awesome...ive been one since 1981.....any luck on tickets yet?

Vertigal.. what do you think a city is? its all concrete, and sidewalks...If you want culture, go to New York, however, be fluent in about 40 different langauges.. b/c you'll get culture, but you gotta speak it too..;)

p.s. I am just busting your balls, atlanta is a really shitty city (sounds like a good song) when it comes to entertainment, and diversity.. HEll Birmingham had more than Atlanta

^^^wait til this saturday....I *may* be forced to buy from ya, I don't trust my mom to get me shit in the general sale, no offence.

brianga...yeah, I know, I'm sure NYC isn't all it's cracked up to be, just a stupid teenage dream...but really, Atlanta *is* a shitty city (I am gonna write a song about that, maybe to the tune of City of Blinding Lights...you wait!)...whatever, I'm just sick of living in the same frickin' place.:madspit::wink:

edit: oh god, I'm spending too much time talking to brits/scots/irish, I spelled offense as "offence"...not to mention I told my dad traffic was "bloody terrible" the other day :reject: so much for being a southern gal...

Last edited:
got a few bids on it but i am wanting to get at least face value for the two....we shall see...i put a reserve on it

Back
Top Bottom