MERGED-->Will 2nd ATL show be announced???!!! + Atlanta, 2nd Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
really why bother waiting a week? are they honestly afraid it won't sell out and so they want people to have the chance to hear about it?

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

:hmm: this doesn't sound too bad.

IMHO, not bad at all. On my budget, I'd much rather pay the $50 or so to sit there than to pay $170 to sit just a few sections over.

yep, on sale 3/19 according to the TM page....for the second Atlanta show...

lauren430 said:
really why bother waiting a week? are they honestly afraid it won't sell out and so they want people to have the chance to hear about it?

Why does Ticketbastard do anything the way they do it? This sucks.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

it would sell out right now......

yes, really. Do they ever do anything really good? Not really. :down:

Okay, I just spoke to an agent. She said the only thing left on the 18th is wheelchair accessible seating. And the tickets for the 19th do indeed go on sale at 9:00 a.m.

Hope this helps. But it still sucks. :(

miss becky said:
Okay, I just spoke to an agent. She said the only thing left on the 18th is wheelchair accessible seating. And the tickets for the 19th do indeed go on sale at 9:00 a.m.

Hope this helps. But it still sucks. :(

that's perfect seeing as I'm gonna be at a swim meet, that starts at exactly 9:00 am! not

The Atlanta on-sale was F*&^!@’ed. I’m sorry for everyone who got shut out. It seems to be the extraordinary case. The other shows seemed to sell a lot more smoothly. I managed to get a pair of the $100 seats that I normally would have passed on. If I change my mind, I’ll put them here for face. Maybe it was technical glitches that prompted them to put the next show on-sale next weekend?

esselte said:
The Atlanta on-sale was F*&^!@’ed. I’m sorry for everyone who got shut out. It seems to be the extraordinary case. The other shows seemed to sell a lot more smoothly. I managed to get a pair of the $100 seats that I normally would have passed on. If I change my mind, I’ll put them here for face. Maybe it was technical glitches that prompted them to put the next show on-sale next weekend?
Yeah, I feel like I've been totally fucked over. I was on at 10, and didn't even have nosebleeds come up. That's more than just high demand. And yet there are GA's all over eBay.

I just want to cry, because I've given them so much money in the past year, and for a broke 14 year-old, money is hard to come by. And I've been saving up for this for 6 months, listening to live bootlegs and dreaming of being there, salivating over my precious Slane DVD, writing their lyrics in my agenda during class. I don't care what seats I get (in fact, if I can't get GA's I want nosebleeds, because I can't afford the good seats), I just want to hear Streets live. And now I'm gonna be away from the computer next Saturday and probably will get nothing, and this just wasn't how I'd envisioned it at all.

And you know what I did to make myself feel better? I listened to a U2 bootleg. :huh:

Alright, that's my sob story, I'm done, I'm off to go wallow and drown in a pool of pity.

Vertigal.. here is the deal.. I have two for 300 level.. I am hopefully (fingers crossed) trading with someone for G.A.'s.. I also have friend with 5 tickets.. and I am buying some next weekend.. with all that said.. I will try to get you a ticket somehow..
will that work?

Back
Top Bottom