MERGED-->Will 2nd ATL show be announced???!!! + Atlanta, 2nd Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry, I don't know what I am talking about, Dallas is not after Atlanta, it is after Detroit...still sleepy this morning...ATL DESERVES A FEW MORE SHOWS!!!!!!!

Nothing at all is coming up, and I've been on the phone for an hour now, plus on the website. :(

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

I'm pretty sure those sections start at something like row L (because they are the pullout risers). I sat in 119 Row N for Springsteen a couple of years ago and if I remember correctly it was like the 2nd or 3rd row.

Ok......this is what the 99x page says:

U2, 99X presents The Vertigo 2005 Tour
Where: Philips Arena
When: 11/18/2005
Price: $162.00, $97.00 and $51.50 plus service charges
Info: THIS SHOW IS SOLD OUT...A SECOND AND FINAL NIGHT ADDED, Saturday, November 19th.....tickets on-sale Saturday, March 19th at 10am.

Is that a single, editor?

eta: so we go through this again next Saturday?

Last edited:
grrr: why couldn't they tell us that sooner!
I wonder if they'll do a presale for it on Tuesday?

Last edited:
so........this might be true...:shrug:

Why can't they just tell us this stuff so we don't waste any more time than we have to? :|

Very disillusioned with this stuff right now. :madspit:

lauren430 said:
Ok......this is what the 99x page says:

U2, 99X presents The Vertigo 2005 Tour
Where: Philips Arena
When: 11/18/2005
Price: $162.00, $97.00 and $51.50 plus service charges
Info: THIS SHOW IS SOLD OUT...A SECOND AND FINAL NIGHT ADDED, Saturday, November 19th.....tickets on-sale Saturday, March 19th at 10am.

When is this going 2 reflect on TM?

it pisses me off that I find this on the 99x page before ticketmaster even says anything. :mad:

I'm giving up on the automated phone system, and now I'm on hold to speak to an agent. Hopefully they'll be able to provide some information. :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom