MERGED-->Will 2nd ATL show be announced???!!! + Atlanta, 2nd Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
are there any other cities on sale today that everyone expected to get a second show? or is it just us? id feel better about our chances if i knew there were others waiting too...

edit: so the central time zone people are about to go on sale? maybe theyll add ours when they add for chicago...

Last edited:
Dang it. I have to leave soon.
It's just not logical to wait so long after a sell out to put up a new show, is it? Most people have moved on with their day, right?

I bet you they wait until the Dallas show goes on sale at 10AM Central time this morning to see if Dallas gets another show as well, since that is the show after Atlanta.

U2dork said:
Dang it. I have to leave soon.
It's just not logical to wait so long after a sell out to put up a new show, is it? Most people have moved on with their day, right?

I would think they would try to capitalize on the people who may have still been in line at the Ticketmaster outlets (not to mention the momentum from people online like us). So no, it doesn't make any sense. If they were gonna add it today, it seems like they would've already done it.

Back
Top Bottom