MERGED-->Vienna 2nd July - Ernst Happel Stadium Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

riderka

War Child
Vienna 2nd July - Ernst Happel Stadium

Calling all Austrian fans or those who go to Vienna

I'm from Slovakia, as you know we have no U2 concert in our country.:( So I'm going to see them in Vienna.:)
I'm asking for an advice about how to buy tickets on U2 in Vienna.
Could you please help me? :bow:
I know that the pre-sale of the tickets will start on 5th February at 10am. But where?
Austrian fans or those who are going to see U2 in Vienna, where will you buy the tickets? On the internet? Or in the shop for the tickets? And when?
I wasn't there on Elevation Tour. This will be the first time for me to (hopefully) see U2. I don't know how to get the tickets and I really don't want to miss them.:(
I read that in Holland the tickets for Elevation Tour were sold out in 23 minutes! :eek:
Could you please help me?
Thank you very much! :bow:

And this a picture of Ernst Happel Stadium:

u2wiensp.jpg

Just one more question:
Does anyone have any idea how to get those VIP Gold Stehplatze?

Thank you.

Vienna...my dilemma.

Agency emailed me today...price is a bit much. :hmm:

Last edited:
58.30-86.80 E

I've bought ticket (standing)+bus drive(around 250kmx2) for 91Euros :wave:

Last edited:
*k_i_t_e_86*, where will you buy the ticket to see U2 in Katowice?
I'd like to go there too.
Thanks.

riderka said:
How does it cost?
I'm going to Vienna too.

What MatejU2 said, for me it's 125 USD with the bus ride there and back. It's a bit high, but then again, I don't want to wait for the next tour.

Trouble is, I sent my info to them to buy the tickets, but it looks like I was too late as they were sold out. (one of our tour travel agencies sold out 4 buses in 11 minutes! they only go to Vienna and they said they only got 30% of tickets they hoped for)

The agency I was in touch with goes to Vienna, Milan and Munich. So far, Vienna is sold out, but they have my info and will notify me if they get any new Vienna tickets, or when the Milan and Munich goes on sale. But they don't expect any new tickets till mid-February. I asked what kind of tickets they have - seats or standing - and they said "ground floor, standing". I guess that is GA in a stadium?

:shrug: So I don't know. Vienna was my first choice, as it's the closest plus it's on a Saturday - but I might have to go to either Milan or Munich.

Last edited:
I plan to go. But I still don't know where I can buy the tickets.

Anyone going to Vienna

Well... i'm kinda stressed about the fact that i don't have a membership and i'll have to wait for public sale to get my tix.

Trying to estimate how many here will also be in Vienna.
So please, if you're going... post a 'me too'.

Hi, there are also a lot of people from Hungary who plan to go to Wien...

as far as i know the prices: 48-85 euros
normal GA: 65 euros

MatejU2: Where did you buy tickets? The presale will start on 1th February :ohmy:

BTW there are many fans from Slovakia and also from Czech Republik who are comin to Vienna.

Hope I will get the ticket!

I'm going to Viena and I'll get the ticket any way I can :)
there will be some agency in croatia with the tickets - there always is. Even when the gig is sold out, the agancy here gets its share of tickets, so I'm not worried... :)

but, I'll try to get the tickets for Dublin show - that's my real aim this year :)

i'm also going. some agencies here in slovenia already sold out all the arrangments for the concert (ticket + transportation).

ps MArko: be careful and be very quick I know A LOT OF people here in Slo have been left emptyhanded.

My third concert in Vienna :) after U"'s Elevation and Bruce Springsteen's The Rising tOUR.

kl

Last edited:
same here, I'll be in the concert in Vienna as well, as you can see my nic :wink:
I'll get my tickets through the local agent, it's not too bad, Euro 65 for a standing ticket. I'll also be in both concerts in London Twickenham as well.

I hope I'm gonna be there too, I'm gonna try to buy tickets on the presale, it starts on 1st of February for Vienna, I just hope that I won't have any troubles getting them.

I'm going to Vienna too ... but hey Kite if you're deciding between Vienna and Berlin...I'd choose Berlin!! Definitely :)

psssssss:wink:
Maruša s kero agencijo greš:eyebrow: vstopnice.com, al s koncerti.net

Last edited:
csimpok said:

MatejU2: Where did you buy tickets? The presale will start on 1th February :ohmy:

Our agencies were selling ticket+bus ride:shrug:

Last edited:
Če bi prej poslala naročilnico na koncerti.net, mi ne bi bilo zdej treba čakat do februarja na nove podatke o kartah.

Marko said:
I'm going to Viena and I'll get the ticket any way I can :)
there will be some agency in croatia with the tickets - there always is. Even when the gig is sold out, the agancy here gets its share of tickets, so I'm not worried... :)

but, I'll try to get the tickets for Dublin show - that's my real aim this year :)
Bok Marko, je li možda znaš za neku našu agenciju koja bi mogla nuditi aranžmane za Bečki koncert?:wave:

Back
Top Bottom