MERGED-->Vienna 2nd July - Ernst Happel Stadium Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2girl said:
Koncerti.net so mi poslali email za aranžmaje za Munchen: 31 000 in 33 000 SIT karte!!! :rant:

Dunaj je bil 23 000 SIT, karta IN prevoz...

Cisti nateg, to je pa res grdo - razdalja do Munchna je nejbrz za kaksne 100 km daljsa kot do Dunaja - dvomim da jih ta razlika kosta 10 jurjev/glavo. Jz se zmer upam da si bom nekje nekak na en drug nacin zrihtala karto ceprav ne vem kako...

oots said:

Cisti nateg, to je pa res grdo - razdalja do Munchna je nejbrz za kaksne 100 km daljsa kot do Dunaja - dvomim da jih ta razlika kosta 10 jurjev/glavo. Jz se zmer upam da si bom nekje nekak na en drug nacin zrihtala karto ceprav ne vem kako...

lep nateg,ja...
Distance Lj-Munchen is les than 100k's,around 40-50 km, so that shouldn't be a problem!The fact is that we're dealing with such popular group here (a complete sell-out is within matter of HOURS!),it is understood that a whole lotta people (read couple of hundreds!) want something out of it---and let me say, they're going to get a lot, since we love them (u2!!) so damn much to pay the price that is beyond common sense....

For those who are not from Slovenia: a concert travel agency here emailed me prices for Munich: Vienna was 125 USD, and Munich is 168-179 USD, depending on the tickets you choose.

I'm not paying that much! I'll rather take my chances going on my own.
:banghead:

has anyone bought SOMETIMES YOU CAN'T MAKE IT ON YOUR OWN single here in slovenia? i was in big bang 2 days ago and they said that they won't sell singles anymore since everyone can download any single from the web... :ohmy:
which is of course a complete nonsense - they can close their shops then, 'cos we can download anything from the web.

Really. They said that? They said to me that the industry is about to stop releasing singles so they won't sell singles anymore. :huh: Anyways. I can order singles from Amazon. But if there are more candidates (4 or so) we can order together so the shipping costs are kept to minimum. If interested mail me here .

Oh yeah, me too...

How did you manage to get tickets for all of them, Sjoa? :bow:

No.
:mad: I'm not paying 31 or 33 000 SIT, I thought the Vienna price was a bit much. I will try to get tickets in the general sale and go without the agency, with my brother and his friends. Most likely Munich, or Milan.

The way things are going and how fast the shows are selling out, I'm beginning to think I won't be seeing them... :|

Last edited:
I AM LOOKING FOR 1 TICKET ANYWHERE IN THE STADIUM TO THE VIENNA U2 SHOW!! I AM JUST FAN LOOKING TO GET IN, ANYBODY WITH AN EXTRA SINGLE, ANYWHERE IN THE STADIUM!! PLEASE EMAIL ME AT AGERS84101@AOL.COM

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH

do you guys like THE KILLERS? i think they're really good, i mean, for a support group, they are great!

oots said:
do you guys like THE KILLERS? i think they're really good, i mean, for a support group, they are great!

For me, they are certainly the best ''new'' group.:yes: They rock:rockon:

:yes: I have the Killers album, they're allright.

Koncerti.net now says Munich show is sold out (even with those prices), and now the last option is a 3-day arrangement for Katowice in Poland.

Back
Top Bottom