MERGED-->Vienna 2nd July - Ernst Happel Stadium Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just talked to my brother; since Vienna is sold out, our next choice is Milan or Munich. (unless more tickets come out for Vienna)

The shows in Germany seem to be sold out already... I wanted to buy tickets for Munich but the eventim.de was crashed down from 9AM to 12AM and when it started working again, there were no more tickets left, of course.

was anyone successful at the internet sale today?

oots said:
The shows in Germany seem to be sold out already... I wanted to buy tickets for Munich but the eventim.de was crashed down from 9AM to 12AM and when it started working again, there were no more tickets left, of course.

was anyone successful at the internet sale today?

no f.... way to get the tix!!
though www.fanatix.de is offering good tickets--- Stehplatz Tribüne, you cannot order them cause there's no Slovenija in their vocabulary, fuckin idiots!! I was all the way through to order my 2 tickets only 53€ each and when i had to choose my country, there was Albania,slovakia,hell even Yugoslavia!!!!!Only Slovenia was left out,man i'm mad!!
Fuck them, we'll just have to try milano on monday!

:yikes: I'm beginning to think I won't make it on this tour, if all shows will be like this.
:shrug:

that would be great, yeah...

the german-sale experience was awful, i was really expecting to get a ticket for munich. i have no idea what to do now.:(

u2croatia said:
They should simply just come and play in Zagreb....And we would all have the tix.

that would be great, yeah...

the german-sale experience was awful, i was really expecting to get a ticket for munich. i have no idea what to do now.:(

just got back from a trip to Hungary...

The eventim.de said that they cannot offer any U2 tickets anymore. As you expected, they are sold out quickly.
Also picked up the Vienna tickets today, just great. The Killers will be supporting them so I'm happy, at least they're better than Snow Patrol.

hello, wiener, wellcome back!

i'm also really happy that vienna show got The Killers, i like them a lot!

don't forget to watch grammys, tonight, everbody! at 2AM CET!

i know that grammys will be broadcasted (is that the right word?) live at pro7 (a german tv channel). i hope i don't fall asleep during all the commercials (every 3 minutes...). i intend to stay up and watch since i have a lot of work to do 'till tomorrow morning, so i'll be writing an essay and watching grammys at the same time, should be interesting :) maybe i'll be able tu put some fresh bono's thoughts in my essay (as i used to do all the time when i was in highschool)

Yeah, any grammys this time around?
I didn't watch it either, and I was studying til 3AM, should've made a break :huh:

Last edited:
oots said:
i know that grammys will be broadcasted (is that the right word?) live at pro7 (a german tv channel). i hope i don't fall asleep during all the commercials (every 3 minutes...). i intend to stay up and watch since i have a lot of work to do 'till tomorrow morning, so i'll be writing an essay and watching grammys at the same time, should be interesting :) maybe i'll be able tu put some fresh bono's thoughts in my essay (as i used to do all the time when i was in highschool)

I did THE SAME with my essays - and it was worth it ;)

I think they will win "Best rock performance" and I wouldn't bet on anything else...someone in Everything you know is wrong forum is saying they're playing Sometimes :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom