MERGED-->Vancouver Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Roland of Gilead said:
Just a reminder, I have 2 Floor GA for #1 Vancouver. Looking to trade to Vancouver #2 for 2 floor GA or seats.

I want that trade!!!! My friends scored GA tix to 2nd show. Trade for 2 GA 1st night tix.

hmm, I managed to get a balcony seat for Van 2... but... "There was a problem processing your request. We apologize for any inconvenience." during CC processing ?? :( :(

boosterjuice said:

I want that trade!!!! My friends scored GA tix to 2nd show. Trade for 2 GA 1st night tix.

I have to wait until I hear from my cousins and my brother. But that would be a great trade Booster. Do you live near your friends? Could you be responsible for the switch?

korczykp said:
hmm, I managed to get a balcony seat for Van 2... but... "There was a problem processing your request. We apologize for any inconvenience." during CC processing ?? :( :(

When that happens just hit the "back" button, and try it again.

Roland of Gilead said:

I have to wait until I hear from my cousins and my brother. But that would be a great trade Booster. Do you live near your friends? Could you be responsible for the switch?

Yes, I'll be responsible for the switch. They already have the tickets in hand. They went to an outlet.

macphisto23 said:

When that happens just hit the "back" button, and try it again.

Also check your order status page anyway. Sometimes the order has gone through, even though you think it hasn't.

One happy fan here.after throwing back Sec 109 and 300 levels to the first show I scored Sec 118 Row 1 for Friday night!!!!!! Better than I hoped for. Gotta go now to book flight and hotel. Hpoe the Sandman's not full.

nooooooooooooooo :(

*cries*

all gone now... if anyone has an extra ticket for Van 2 they want to unload.. please let me know =\

RadioU2 said:
One happy fan here.after throwing back Sec 109 and 300 levels to the first show I scored Sec 118 Row 1 for Friday night!!!!!! Better than I hoped for. Gotta go now to book flight and hotel. Hpoe the Sandman's not full.

Awesome!!!! Way to go!!!!!

now just to convince my friend in Vancouver to let me stay at his place Friday night and I'll be all set. :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom