MERGED-->Vancouver Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wow, this rehearsing thing is cool... let's have some sighting and appearance updates in here asap if there are any once the guys gome :D

At the risk of sounding like a total stalker, I am hoping to "accidentally" run into the boys at GM Place one of these days. :-D

Re: Seattle tickets - I got an email from ticketmaster last week saying my tickets were printed and about to go in the mail. My envelope that I received the tickets in is postmarked Feb 18.

an uncle of my friend actually ran into bono last time they were in vancouver.

like he whipped around a corner and ran smack into him.

i almost killed myself laughing.

wow, this thread kind of died..

this might be a little off topic... but has anyone been to the Laser U2 show at the H.R. MacMillan Space Center? Is it worth checking out?

korczykp said:
hahaha, It's been around for quite a while now I think... I remember them talking about it last year on the radio

and they just brought it back these past couple of week in lieu of the new album and the tour..

http://www.hrmacmillanspacecentre.com/laser_details_u2.htm

I've wanted to go check it out, but nobody's been crazy enough to want to go see it with me :p

I've wanted to go see it too but after....hmm.... inhaling a certain substance, that you don't do :p

dabiggestu2fan said:
i am not going to the ETS party but i am going to Lasser U2 tonight. It is a laser show in the planetarium and they ply u2's songs while giving great laser effetcs. It should rock!

Nico

They used to have that in Seattle...YEARS ago That's awesome that they brought it back in Vancouver. Maybe I'll try to catch it when I come up. Let us know how it is!!

Z95 (95.3 on your fm dial) is having a win a bunch of U2 tickets (10 of them) contest.

The contest starts next week.

The contest involves picking the correct number between one and a million :ohmy:

I've only heard the ad once on the radio but it appears that when you make guess they tell you if the number is higher or lower.

They will have to give extra clues if they want to give those tickets away

I think Fox is the only local station actually sponsoring this concert, right? I wonder if Z has to pay for the 10 tickets they purchased?

If any of you have been following Z95's contest, could you please post what guesses people have made so far and if the answer is higher/lower than that #?

I'm trying to follow the contest so I can win the tix, but it's hard because I can't listen to the radio during work.

The last I heard, someone had guessed 95,300 and the answer was "lower".

Thanks

melsbud said:
I think Fox is the only local station actually sponsoring this concert, right? I wonder if Z has to pay for the 10 tickets they purchased?

Rock 101 is sponsoring the concert...and they're not even giving away tix. :|

Back
Top Bottom