MERGED-->Vancouver Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
korczykp, I just had a window open for 1 ticket, section 107 row 10 for the second show and asked if anyone wanted it, and no one responded! :-( Keep trying though - something's bound to pop up!

holy crap, i just by chance pulled a 2nd GA ticket for night two
This is unbelievable, now I don't have to go alone! :ohmy:

My GOD that sucked...I turned down a pair of $165 tickets in 314, just couldn't go that high, and took a pair of $49's in 304...sigh...balcony. But hell, I'm GOING, may not be GA but I'm GOING TO SEE U2 for my first concert EVER.

I never want to buy tickets again, that was horrible...

melsbud said:
korczykp, I just had a window open for 1 ticket, section 107 row 10 for the second show and asked if anyone wanted it, and no one responded! :-( Keep trying though - something's bound to pop up!

nooooo, I didn't see your post... dammiT!

Roland of Gilead said:
Well, 10:10.

I said a 10:30 sellout for Van #2. I'm going to be off. Third show maybe?
there are still some tix floating around
I think they just released a few more GA tix but they might be snatched up

A don't know if there is enough demand for a third show, but that would be cool.

Psych said:
My GOD that sucked...I turned down a pair of $165 tickets in 314, just couldn't go that high, and took a pair of $49's in 304...sigh...balcony. But hell, I'm GOING, may not be GA but I'm GOING TO SEE U2 for my first concert EVER.

I never want to buy tickets again, that was horrible...

:yes: sigh.....

VanIsle said:
there are still some tix floating around
I think they just released a few more GA tix but they might be snatched up

A don't know if there is enough demand for a third show, but that would be cool.

No. I certainly would be blown away by a Vancouver 3rd date.

Mucca said:

guess i'll have to watch the backs of their heads for 2 hours...sigh.....
you have extra tickets right?

My husband panicked and bought one for THursday in 311 and we have 2 for Friday in 312... actually these look like far corner, up top limited view and not behind the stage.

If anyone wants to trade 2 GAs or low for my crappy tickets, I'd be happy to oblige!! And if anyone is looking for one to Thursday's show, let me know!

u2girlcj said:

My husband panicked and bought one for THursday in 311 and we have 2 for Friday in 312... actually these look like far corner, up top limited view and not behind the stage.

If anyone wants to trade 2 GAs or low for my crappy tickets, I'd be happy to oblige!! And if anyone is looking for one to Thursday's show, let me know!

actually, I'm looking for one to thursday

where is it?

Roland of Gilead said:
10:20.

Not a pair together for Van #2.

Canada is hot!!!
haha, I can't find a single anywhere night 2.

And I don't think it's so much Canada as it is everyone who couldn't get tix anywhere else. :|

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom