MERGED -- Tonights show up on TM now MEGATHREAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao: :lol:

MSG is only the most coveted ticket of the tour... you want GA ticketS ?

They're out there, but for ridiculous amounts of money....

Good luck :wave:

I know.. I was looking on ebay - looks like they are about 2000! I think I need some incredible stroke of luck...

Miroslava said:
:sad:

I have been trying MSG all day...

I've been trying it all evening, 'cept I think the U2 powers that be don't want me near Adam Clayton for now obvious reasons...

:huh: :( :wink:

Since New Jersey tickets seem to drop on Saturday.. .and I guess today...

Do you think since MSG had tickets today, will they drop tickets again in sometime in the next few days? The day of the show?

who knows... all i know is that i will be trying constantly. i've recruited the help of my sisters and mom too - keeping my fingers crossed!

i think there is a chance MSG ga's will be dropped .... every venue sells less and then opens them after vips say they won't attend and after they see how many additional spaces the arena can hold. I bought a GA for the 5/17 show the night before, , , believe me, there will be GA's for MSG

Some amazing single seats for NJ on TM right now... pulled up a section 111 :ohmy:

Come on MSG!

jilly mullen jr said:
I just pulled up a ticket for tonight in section 2 - any idea where this is? it's not on the map...

It's a bleacher section at the rear of the floor behind the soundboard.

It's on the back of the arena, behind the General Admission. You should choose the GA Seating Chart on the CAA site instead of U2 Seating Chart. Then, you'll be able to see it. A very nice spot, full-frontal. Should make great photos.

Just got a GA 5/22 from TM

I was able to get a GA from TM at 3:45 today, earlier there were some $160 in 124, and some $90 in 109 glad I passed

i think it will happen the day of...partly to keep away scalpers and to keep too many people from camping out in line overnight...

yea, damn scalpers, i need to know if i gotta make the drive from DC or not, would like to know before Saturday

i just pulled a GA for tonight. 5:45 eastern time. i've been pulling lower singles for a while but tossing them back. i guess patience finally paid off! woohoo.

I didn't see anything for MSG today- while I was at the Springsteen show someone posted on the Springsteen board that a few 200's were released last night for MSG

njelevation06 said:
i think there is a chance MSG ga's will be dropped .... every venue sells less and then opens them after vips say they won't attend and after they see how many additional spaces the arena can hold. I bought a GA for the 5/17 show the night before, , , believe me, there will be GA's for MSG

Of course see you in the MSG drop line. Plus I recommend people watching the sellers at the box office at MSG. They have been known to get the good seats and then take a break and give the tickets to the scalpers across the street. Just watch the people at the machine type their codes into the machine on Saturday. But they will kick us out if we all wait around.

fp said:
i just pulled a GA for tonight. 5:45 eastern time. i've been pulling lower singles for a while but tossing them back. i guess patience finally paid off! woohoo.
How's that possible when Ticketmaster normally takes the shows offline @ 3PM and sends everything to the venue box office?
Did they leave this one online later?

Last edited:
Hewson said:
How's that possible when Ticketmaster normally takes the shows offline @ 3PM and sends everything to the venue box office?
Did they leave this one online later?

i guess so...i was pretty psyched to finally catch GLORIA though!!!

The GA at 5:45 is an odd one. On 5/17 the box office at Continental Arena told me TM cut off at 3 and switched things over to them. Yesterday, 5/18, I was on the phone with TM while driving up to CAA and they told me they were keeping control until 5, but they must have actually waited longer. The arena didn't start selling tickets until 6:30, and no GAs.

Not until 8:45 did we get our GAs at the arena - an amazing story that I'll be writing up in full shortly!!!!

MTEdge said:
8:45?!! Holy cow! That's late! I'm amazed you waited that long!!

Just posted the story of those tickets over at Fan Experiences - check it out!

Back
Top Bottom