MERGED --> San Diego 3-30, tickets available now! + SD Tix available on Ticketmaster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

neutral

genius of compression, Forum Moderator
forty miles from atlanta, this is nowhere
San Diego 3-30, tickets available now!

Not real great seats but there are some coming up on Ticketmaster, even pairs. Looks like all lower level behind the stage. :shrug:

Argh, if only flights were cheaper. :madspit:

thanks for the info, neutral. I wonder why they are coming up now?

I'd guess the places like ETS that could not sell all their package deals gave the tickets back to TM.

ruffian said:
thanks for the info, neutral. I wonder why they are coming up now?

SD Tix available on Ticketmaster

I just went on Ticketmaster just to see if they dropped tickets, and low and behold, they did. I saw Loge 6th row right next to the stage, 8 seats together side stage, and many others. They are for both SD shows.

Just thought I would give you all a heads up for those looking at last minute seats at face value.

Jeremy

That's awesome, that just confirms what myself and many others have been saying over and over to those freaking out because they are without tickets: most cities, if not all, will release tickets during the week before the show. There is hope for all!

I even pulled up for a GA for Anaheim 2 but didnt buy it but it looks like someone did

I just pulled up L13 row 6. Yesterday they were only selling terrrace seats. Also noticed ticketmaster site lists the venue as ipay at the San Diego Sports Arena. That's new. Last night when they were only selling terrace seats it was listed just as the San Diego Sports Arena. Anyone know the signif.

Back
Top Bottom