MERGED ----> Power of Positve Thinking.....join in + Everyday, each week I say

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

poptart514

Babyface
Power of Positve Thinking.....join in

Hoping and praying an annoucement will come by end of day this Friday so I can re book and not pay double penalties....

and wonder if I will ever see the boys in Hawaii and meet many of you!!!

Re: Power of Positve Thinking.....join in

poptart514 said:
Hoping and praying an annoucement will come by end of day this Friday so I can re book and not pay double penalties....

I hereby join in the positive thinking festival!!!!! The quicker they release the dates, the sooner the stupid rumors will stop. The latest, supposedly heard on Adelaide radio earlier today, was that the shows may not take place until March 2007! :barf: Where does this nonsense come from, anyway?!?

Keep the positive thoughts coming. I trust that Bono would not have blurted information out unless, he knew it was a go for Nov.
I agree about the rumors, they are rampid and we all need to focus on re scheduling and re planning for Hawaii and other shows that were postponed, along with keeping the entire U2 family in our thoughts and prayers for good health and speedy recovery, with as little pain as possible.

poptart514 said:
Keep the positive thoughts coming. I trust that Bono would not have blurted information out unless, he knew it was a go for Nov.
I agree about the rumors, they are rampid and we all need to focus on re scheduling and re planning for Hawaii and other shows that were postponed, along with keeping the entire U2 family in our thoughts and prayers for good health and speedy recovery, with as little pain as possible.

:up:

Re: Power of Positve Thinking.....join in

poptart514 said:

And I join you...if nothing comes through by the end of the week then I'll have to ante up $100 too!

MIRO & ROMI...Always thinking positive! :)
skuxcy.jpg

Re: Re: Power of Positve Thinking.....join in

TampaDan said:
The latest, supposedly heard on Adelaide radio earlier today, was that the shows may not take place until March 2007! :barf: Where does this nonsense come from, anyway?!?

March 2007???? A whole year???? :no:

Everyday, each week I say

Maybe the Official announcement will happen. I call the promter weekly, they know my voice, I just want to know WHEN for SURE.
I rebooked for dec 5-15 and pray that falls within those dates.
I don't even think I have enough vacation due to getting stuck for 3 days during a blizzard, but if U2 is there, God willing SO I AM I.

I have managed to get temporarily sidetracked with a few other concerts, but I am still antsy about the official annoucement.

Well this seemed like a good idea nearly 3 months ago, I was getting antsy so I popped in Slane Castle and then Chicago from 2005 and it helped, so I will try to remain positive and hope we get an annoucement soon. Soon meaning in the next few days NOT next few months

arzcrack said:
Two months is plain rude.

Positive?!
I'm just trying to not be completely negative at this point. I don't expect hard dates yet, but some further communication would be nice.

"We're working on it still, thanks for your patience."

ANYTHING!

Mark

cant someone organise a interview with the touring people??? is it that Hard??????

I want to know whats going on.

kramwest1 said:

Positive?!
I'm just trying to not be completely negative at this point. I don't expect hard dates yet, but some further communication would be nice.

"We're working on it still, thanks for your patience."

ANYTHING!

Mark

Exactly. I think it is an absolute disgrace that not a single word has been said about the dates since Bono's tv appearance on Denton. They must know that the patience of the majority of ticket holders is wearing pretty thin by now. It really wouldn't hurt them to send something out to let us all know what is going on and when the new dates are likely to be released.

One thing I do hope is that the new U2 dates do not clash with the Pearl Jam shows I have tickets for.

I agree with you all. I want to book something but after getting stuck already for $130, I don't want to have that happen again. Not to mention Hawaii was to be my VACATION and I NEED A VACATION! But I am saving my time for a real VACATION so I keep plugging away. It would be nice to hear something, ANYTHING.............S O O N!

Back
Top Bottom