MERGED-->Pittsburgh + pittsburgh sold out???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonojr62, i am in your shoes right now. i cant wait for tomarrow. i will get SEATS!!! hopefully. i too am from the south hills btw.

Yeah, I am seeing Sarah! How weird is that? My friend bought me tickets for Christmas/birthday. It should be a good show. I've been a Sarah fan even longer than a U2 fan.

pittsburgh sold out?!?!?!?!

i cant believe it!!!!!!! we sure came a long way from popmart and elevation!! they had better schedule another show, but in pittsburgh we have never had a second u2 after the first one. anyone know if it's really sold out though?!

Hey - I'm really sorry to hear about those that didn't get tickets! I HIGHLY doubt another show will turn up. This is our first sell out, isn't it? Elevation did ok, but was that a sell out? And the 3 at Three Rivers had a ton of empty seats.

Could I ask for opinions - if you had a choice of sitting behind the stage in one of the first 6 rows, or in the middle of the arena in section C, which would you choose?

Last edited:
BONOfidefan said:
This is our first sell out, isn't it?

Yes, it is. But it only sold out because there's no shows in Southern Ohio or Kentucky.

Originally posted by BONOfidefan Elevation did ok, but was that a sell out?

May 6, 2001
Pittsburgh, PA
Mellon Arena
CAPACITY: 17,000
ATTENDANCE: 14,863
GROSS: $1,225,160
AVERAGE PRICE: $82.43

I'm sorry to hear that you guys weren't able to get seats. That suprises me. When I tried, I pulled a lot of seats in my searches, but I was only looking for GA.

Poor Pittsburgh, the demand is there for like a show and a half, but not two whole shows. :(

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT PITTSBURGH'S FIRST SELLOUT!!!!!!!! ZOOTV SOLD OUT TOO!!! I READ IT IN ONE OF THE U2 BOOKS.

no way, I was there and there were a ton of seats left. No way did Pittsburgh sell out the stadium.

I think the tickets sold out within the hour. I tried for about an hour, got sucky seats and kept going back to get new ones and at 11 they said they could not fill my request. I got tickets off Ebay last week though. If you couldn't get tickets you may want to look there, I got two tickets below face value behind the stage. Be careful in doing that though, make sure they're real. Anyway I'm in B32 Row C... see everyone there!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom