MERGED --> Phoenix strangeness - PHOENIX Tickets Discussion Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OKAY trying to give myself the best chance possible. i have never seen u2 and if i don't get tickets to the arizona show it wont be from lack of trying. i have a buddy in arizona who is going to the arena and me and another friend are going to try on two computers online. the ticket sale procedure is fucked up. you cant sleep outside they are doing a lottery for the sale of tickets. they will hand out #ed wristbands. lets say your #45 out of 1000. and you were the second one there and the first one there drew wrist band #46. it goes 46-1000 then loops back to 1-46. I know arizona is going to fuck me and sadly i dont even think im getting lubbed up. this could suck.....bad.

Desert Dog said:
The November Phoenix show blew the April one away in my humble opinion!!! I felt they played up the AZ connection much more in the November show. Being on the floor in November may have had somehting to do with it too.

Where were you seated Desert Dog during that show?
We were in the heart.

db9
:)

I was outside of the heart on the left side at the start of the show - got there too late for the heart cause I had to drive up from Tucson that day.

jezebel said:
hey martha :wave:

are you going to try to get tix on ticketmaster on Saturday?

or try your luck here or on one of the other boards?

I really want to go to the Phoenix show too but I'll have to go by myself, or at least drive from JT to Phoenix by myself:(

Hi jezebel :wave:

I'm going to try for a second show ticket if I can on Saturday. Go by yourself if you must. It's not a bad drive. I went to Phoenix last time by myself and had a ball! The Man might be talked into going. We'll see.

Oh crap. I never even imagined it wouldn't be for Friday. :| If it's Wednesday, that would suck. Somebody should go check the arena website and see what's scheduled around the 14th. Of course, Anaheim had something scheduled for the 2nd, but then the added show was for that date. I guess lacrosse is easy to move.

diamond said:

Where were you seated Desert Dog during that show?
We were in the heart.

db9

Desert Dog-

Sorry you weren't in the Heart w us.
Maybe you remember these kids?

db9
342%3A847923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D%3C3%3A%3D%3A58%3DXROQDF%3E2323769738367ot1lsi

I dont recall them but after a few songs we moved to the back of the crowd just to get out of the crush. That's a great shot. How old are your kids?

Hey, I lucked out and got two GA's for Friday night in Glendale.

Anyone want to do a straight-up trade for a pair of Thursday night tickets?

I might even consider trading them for non-GA tickets, since the 'ol heart has disappeared.

email Johnny T: takes@comcast dot net

Tickets to both shows - 1 hour drive - -solution?? Take Friday off, of course! Alchohol recovery hike in White Tanks on Friday - but in order to help get there - can any Westsiders suggest a good bar or two for after the show? I'm probably staying in the Peoria/ Arrowhead area since it's new and a lots there - but not too new - like the the Arena hotels, which won't be built until next December. : )

Thx

Desert Dog said:
I dont recall them but after a few songs we moved to the back of the crowd just to get out of the crush. That's a great shot. How old are your kids?

They were 6 and 8 then.
12 and 10 now.:)

During SBS Bono took the flag from my 6 yr old-Sydney.

Bono pulled them up during Walk On right before Randy Johnson's entrance.

db9

Back
Top Bottom