MERGED--> Philly General Sale Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't get it....I couldn't get anything on the presale...I wasted $40.00 there...then I had everything ready at 10:00am...and the minute the tickets went on sale I was trying to buy any price, best available...and nothing was available..NOTHING!!!!!!

I hate ticketmaster
I hate all the fucking scalpers and hackers
I hate U2.com
and now I think I'm starting to hate U2

They don't give a shit about their fans...it's obvious...I've seen them every tour since Joshua tree, and this is the first time I can't get two lousy tickets (without paying over $300.00 a piece, that is, which I refuse to do)

Philly 5/14 2 GA !! It said error ... I was depressed but it charged my account and it went through!

Got Philly GA today (and I'm gonna scalp 'em)

Yeah!! Got GA tickets for Philly today, and I'm gonna scalp 'em right quick. I'm gonna make some mad money y'all! See you on eBaY!!

(My Prop/U2.com membership didn't get me anything, and U2.com never sent me the promised e-mail for a second crack at ticketing if a rollover date was announced - - which it was, but this will make up for it.) I oughta clean up on this. I should be able to make enough profit to get back my lost $$ on my U2.com membership fee. This may work out after all.

Cheers,
K

:mad: :mad:

Please don't post shit like this when they are many of us that really WANTED the ga for Philly and we couldn't get them. And we wouldn't have sold them on ebay :mad:

Re: Got Philly GA today (and I'm gonna scalp 'em)

Knuckle said:
Yeah!! Got GA tickets for Philly today, and I'm gonna scalp 'em right quick. I'm gonna make some mad money y'all! See you on eBaY!!

(My Prop/U2.com membership didn't get me anything, and U2.com never sent me the promised e-mail for a second crack at ticketing if a rollover date was announced - - which it was, but this will make up for it.) I oughta clean up on this. I should be able to make enough profit to get back my lost $$ on my U2.com membership fee. This may work out after all.

Cheers,
K

Hey buddy, I'll by them both off you for 200 bucks. You'll get more than your pre-sale money back, and they'd be going to someone on Interference who really wants them. It'd be the right thing to do.

Not cool. We're all the same boat as you (my u2.com membership was worthless), but most of us actually care enough about each other to make sure we all get tickets. Yeah, we could sell the extras on eBay and make more money, but is that what being a music fan is all about?

Re: Re: Got Philly GA today (and I'm gonna scalp 'em)

Lancemc said:

Hey buddy, I'll by them both off you for 200 bucks. You'll get more than your pre-sale money back, and they'd be going to someone on Interference who really wants them. It'd be the right thing to do.

Just dont sell them to this guy.

You have got to be the dumbest MF'er that I've ever seen for posting a message like that on this board. All I can say is that I can't wait for the wrath of Blue Crack to come down upon you. Let the bashing begin...

i dont have as big a problem as you selling them to make some money

we all have our priorities

but why come to a u2 site and just rub it into fans faces

some fans have cried many tears over the fact that they wont be able to go

and then you post something like this

very classy

Couldn't get GA for Philly.
More than that I couldn't get anything for the first show.
But got charged TWICE (one order didn't get though and I don't have any rcords of it on ticketmaster.com, only on my bank account) fot he second show.

Vlad thats what happened to me on the presale. I had GAs for Philly but they charged me 3 fucking times for the same tix, problem is that Ticketmaster voids the charges so they dont show up through them and you have to call your bank and then they'll release the money.

Tuesday was a ten times bigger headache than today. Today I was expecting it to be like this really.

bonosleftone said:
Vlad thats what happened to me on the presale. I had GAs for Philly but they charged me 3 fucking times for the same tix, problem is that Ticketmaster voids the charges so they dont show up through them and you have to call your bank and then they'll release the money.

Tuesday was a ten times bigger headache than today. Today I was expecting it to be like this really.
When it "didn't get through" for the first time I searched again and it worked. But first tickets were better. So can I cancel the second one?

Back
Top Bottom