MERGED --> Oakland General Sale + Who got Oakland tix through tickets.com?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spasm26

The Fly
Oakland General Sale

Post here with how you're doing with the Oakland general sale.

Who got Oakland tix through tickets.com?

Got mine already through presale but out of curiosity... who got GA or good seats through tickets.com?

I tried it and got lower level sec 105... how did people do with GA? I threw mine back in but actually think TM was a bit faster and better...

They're doing this thing on Tickets.com that is part really cool and very annoying. Basically you're put into a virtual waiting room and you are more or less in line to get your tickets. Kudos to those who logged on earlier than I did.

At least this is fair....I think.

Bah, I'm in this fucking waiting room bullshit. It's not giving me shit except "... 3 seconds .. 2 seconds ... 1 seconds ... 30 seconds ... ". How I loathe ticketing systems.

Mike

I'm trying but keep getting:

Tickets are not available together in the quantity you requested in this section at this time. Please try a different section, or fewer tickets.

AND

We're sorry, we were unable to process your request due to high transaction volumes. Please try to submit your request again.

:mad:

I got GAs, but I think this is b/c the VWR was open a half hour early, and I logged in early.

i don't believe they did...because in the waiting room the note changed from "on sale at 10am pacific time" to "currently on sale" or something like that, right at 10am

I logged on a couple of minutes before 10 (thinking it was like TM and I could keep refreshing) but instead got the virtual waiting room. Luck must've been on my side because I got in and out in 2 minutes and snagged 2 GAs for the 9th! :dancing:

I just hope the Concert Club GA tickets for the 8th went through.

Tried for GAs, got stuck in that damn virtual waiting room. I pulled some solid lower bowl tickets, but threw them back in. tickets.com blows

Mike

GA option is gone. I got 2 tickets for section 102 for 11/8 ($160 each). and i got 2 tickets in section 119 for 11/9 ($95 each).

i used 2 different credit cards for each of the Oakland dates, but both credit cards are for the same billing address. i hope this doesn't matter!! was that cancelling thing just a ticketmaster thing?

I wasn't on until 9:55, but opened 20 windows and staggered the virtual waiting times on them. At 10:02, the 18th window changed to the order page and I scored 2 GA tickets for the 9th.

Back
Top Bottom