MERGED --> Montreal, what to do? + Montreal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carof_77

The Fly
Montreal, what to do?

I got tickets for the nov 28th show, section 301 first row. I don't want to watch the show on the screens. should I try to sell them and buy overpriced GA?

the molson center (or whatever they're calling it these days...) isn't a huge place. i don't think your seats will be terrible.

lol...ok, it's a big building but not THAT big. i go up for hockey games all the time and never have any trouble seeing stuff where i'm sitting.

Are you planning on lining up with the GA tickets?

God knows I wouldn't in Montreal in late November.

anitram said:
Are you planning on lining up with the GA tickets?

God knows I wouldn't in Montreal in late November.

Tell me about it! My friend and I have GA tix for the first night in Montreal...I think we're just going to show up around 6...there's no way I can wait the whole day otherwise, especially with snow & ice!:(

I am going to the second Montreal show with tickets in the lower level, and am trying hard to score some GA tix for the first show. If so I'll be out there from 12 in the afternoon onwards in the GA line.

Meeting up with some fans who waited overnight outside a magazine store earlier this year, I discovered that with alcohol, a nearby Tim Hortons, and a friend or two, GA in cold weather suddenly becomes bareable :drool:

Saw the Elevation Tour twice in Montreal.... Big building but a great place for a show.... Your seats'll be fine.

SMB

Montreal

Is there a possibility that they could had a show in Montreal? I've heard the rumor floating around. I want to know if it could be a possibility or not.

They did get three shows last tour. For some odd reason, perhaps a hockey game, they have a day off between each show there this year.

SMB

I have a question about the look of Ga tickets for Bell centre. I'm about to purchase 2 GA tix and the tickets have some sort of spiral drawing on it. The other tickets I have are plain. Is there anyone with GA's that can tell me if their tix are just plain or with drawing?

I have seen the Stones in 2003 in that same section 301 second row. It's a great spot and you won't have to watch the show on the screens. I would keep my ticket unless you're ready to face the cold in the GA line!

Back
Top Bottom