MERGED-->Miami 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:

and how did you manage that? :evil:

I actually just walked right past the guy standing there. I think he even saw that I had no wristband, but he didn't stop me!

Needless to say, I was incredibly lucky :yes: And I will be forever grateful to that guy for allowing me one of the best experiences of my life! :hug:

hippy said:

I actually just walked right past the guy standing there. I think he even saw that I had no wristband, but he didn't stop me!

Needless to say, I was incredibly lucky :yes: And I will be forever grateful to that guy for allowing me one of the best experiences of my life! :hug:

aww, that's great :hug:

how long are you guys going to wait for the second show? I don't want to wait all day in front of the computer :reject:

hippy said:

:shocked:

kellyahern said:

aww, that's great :hug:

how long are you guys going to wait for the second show? I don't want to wait all day in front of the computer :reject:

No s**t! I'm getting tired!

Back
Top Bottom