MERGED-->March 28th, San Diego + GA Line Skinny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re. this GA mess last time in San Diego

Didn`t someone come out in the late afternoon/early evening and put wristbands on people, as per the norm in most other cities?

Yes, I had thought of contacting management too....Good idea!

I attended 9 shows last tour.
Ive attended all U2 Tours since War.

The way we did it last tour was somebody would have a clipboard at the front of the line.
You go to the front when first arriving, put your name on the list, your name will correspond w/that number then they put your number on the back of your right wrist.

This is how all the GA seating worked.

A little before the show, the line is purged by appointed ppl checking numbers and names.

db9

Yeah, I attended 9 shows on the last tour too. I'm not inquiring about the general GA line, I'm very familiar with that; I'm interested more specifically in the mess that apparently occurred in San Diego (they opened a back door thus allowing people who just arrived to claim spots in the heart before some who had queued up all day on the other side of the building). We were granted wristbands for the heart and I'm wondering if this was the case in San Diego or not (but I guess not after reading everyone's personal experiences).

I would like to know if anyone out there had any difficulties or knows of anyone who experienced difficulties purchasing handicapped tickets for any of the shows, either with TM or with the venue direct. Please if you could PM me I would really appreciate it. I believe I have some friends who have valid concerns and complaints I will be helping them file. Thanks!
K.S.

Back
Top Bottom