MERGED --> Las Vegas + Las Vegas? + Vegas Baby!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anybody know the ticketmaster phone number for this show? Any help within the next hour and a half would be appreciated. Thanks.

I think it's fitting that the MGM grand has a section called "U2".

melsbud said:
How is it that I chose GA, typed in the code flawlessly and was told within 30 seconds that there was nothing left???:mad:

I found the GAs!! They're all on Ebay!! Just search fro U2 Vegas and you'll find 44 sets of GAs that have been posted for DAYS.

Has anyone bought tix for the 2nd show yet?

I'm refreshing the page like a mad woman, but it's already 20 minutes past and for the earlier shows, they posted the 2nd show around 10 or 15 minutes... on the phone it lets you attempt a purchase for the 2nd show but then says there are no tickets available.... does that mean 2nd is sold out??

discotechie said:

I found the GAs!! They're all on Ebay!! Just search fro U2 Vegas and you'll find 44 sets of GAs that have been posted for DAYS.

alot of people post tickets before they even buy them.. lots of those will be taken down later... just watch.. :wink:

It's not a good sign that singles are left and it's 23 mintues after sale...

I don't recall a show being added so late after the 1st one went on sale...but I can't believe they won't add a Saturday show since they are there... and people are probably waiting to see if they will add another show thus slowing single sales for the 1st one...

discotechie said:
Has anyone bought tix for the 2nd show yet?

I'm refreshing the page like a mad woman, but it's already 20 minutes past and for the earlier shows, they posted the 2nd show around 10 or 15 minutes... on the phone it lets you attempt a purchase for the 2nd show but then says there are no tickets available.... does that mean 2nd is sold out??

I doubt it's sold out if it's not listed on TM.com yet.

u2bigfans said:

alot of people post tickets before they even buy them.. lots of those will be taken down later... just watch.. :wink:

Most of these auctions end in just minutes. I'd bet they're brokers who got in on the presale (Vegas was presale for a few days this week).

Back
Top Bottom