MERGED --> Las Vegas + Las Vegas? + Vegas Baby!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I pulled up GA on TM at about 10:03, but then when I clicked on the next screen, I got the dreaded error. "Sorry for your inconvenience" indeed.

Pleban77 said:
KBRY - How?? I got right in on the dot and couldn't even get regular seats. How'd ya manage to keep getting seats "all over"??

I got in straight away, specified GA's and was offered seats in U14, U10, a pair behind the stage and some 200's...threw them back everytime and asked for GA's before finally they popped up!

This is the first time in a general sale that GA's have come up for me.

Infinitum98 said:

WHAT???? I MEAN THAT'S GOOD FOR YOU, BUT TICKETMASTER IS SO FUCKED UP.

*****TICKETMASTER: GO FUCK YOURSELF*****

The system works that way. It always has. It is not fucked up. Try to understand something before you overreact.

KBRY - Wow, good for you! I didn't even have the opportunity to throw back seats once!!

Re: Just got a GA for Las Vegas 2!!!!!!!!!!

U2Fanatic4ever said:
wooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scored a GA for las vegas 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:drool: :wink: :wink:

can't believe i got it!!

I did too!!!! Ahhhh! My first GA ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it was over the internet!!!

I tried for GA's at 30 seconds after 10. got nothing..tried again..got nothing. still, I have nothing.

Found nothing but singles. However - I did land a single in Section L10, Row E which is a fantastic seat, so I went ahead and bought it.

Think I'll try to land a pair for the Friday night show on e-bay then make a weekend out of it.

I had 1 GA ticket but after logging in got the Error Occurred bullshit screen. Checked my order history and nothing. Ticketbastard can go to hell.

Last edited:
I had 1 GA ticket but got the Error Occurred screen and my order history shows nothing. I don't think i'm going to see this band on this tour.

this will probably piss everybody off, but if you check out this stubhub list:
http://stubhub.com/?event_id=150164
you will see the number of tickets available for vegas is maybe double what was available for the superbowl and any other u2 show. very very odd since general sale had like 10 tickets available...

sr99 said:
I had 1 GA ticket but got the Error Occurred screen and my order history shows nothing. I don't think i'm going to see this band on this tour.

A lot of people in the past have gotten error messages that still went through - try calling TM later today.

Back
Top Bottom