MERGED--> Great tickets for Sydney!! + Sydney

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AndreaC

Babyface
Great tickets for Sydney!!

I have managed to score these great corporate tickets for Sydney 2 which say they are standing in the exclusive 'D' in front of the stage. There are part of a cocktail package where you have a couple of hours drinking and eating first then head outside for the show. Got them through a friend who is an even better friend now!!!

Anyone had tickets like this before and if so do you know what they are like - do you get really close to the stage?

I still have tickets for Sydney 1 which are GA so will still be doing the lining up thing!

Thanks for your concern.

They are genuine Telstra stadium corporate package tickets and it states they are 'ticket on arena (standing) in front of the stage. At the cost $aud550 each I should hope I am pretty close!

The stadium have other corporate packages too but where you are in the corporate boxes instead of standing. The tickets I have are the most expensive so you must be getting something good for the money.

I should get the tickets in my hand early next week so will confirm exactly what the details are then.

Are you in Australia Edgeentertainer? If so are you going?

Really? Well then you've done well with tickets, and if you'd like to share your good fortune with those of us not quite as fortunate (still looking for one Syd ticket please!!!! :sad: ) please do!!!!:wink:

I may have extra tickets for both Sydney shows. We were first in line at Blacktown ticketek for both shows.

Howdy fellow Aussies:wave:

I got tickets to Adelaide. Don't live there but i am willing to travel the distance to see the greatest show in the world!!! I actually come from East Gippsland in Victoria. Bloody long way i've got to go. Not to mention the hard time i'm having trying to find accomodation!!!:banghead: Everythings booked or else they want u to stay for a week. I can't do that with a daughter at kinda age.

Anyone know where "the boys" are staying. Might try that hotel.

I just want to get on stage and dance with Larry!!!:hug: :drool:

we had a similar thing up here in brisbane, the venue put on sale these things they dubed "elipse packages". for 300 big ones you could get drinks and nibblies before the show and guarenteed entry to the "elipse" which i take it means the front section....

seemed like a waste of money, my uncles bought them but im lining up earlyer so ill get a better spot :D

there isn't an "ellipse" but there is a fenced off bit for the first 2000 people in line...a safety baricade if you will. I am assuming with this "special" package, you just get to turn up at 6pm, eat ya food then get a tag to go into that area without having to line up, which means although you won't be half way down the field, you'll also have 20 people deep in front of you around the stage and the b stages.

:D

Back
Top Bottom