MERGED --> Great Seats On Tm Now For Seattle + Ticketmaster GA Ticket for Tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jazzers

Babyface
Great Seats On Tm Now For Seattle

GREAT SEATS DROPPING ON TM NOW FOR SEATTLE . SECTION 128 ROW 7 ... GO GET THEM!

How funny. I'd been checking TM online four times a day since the original on-sale date, and just yesterday afternoon got a cheap ticket on eBay... now they're available on TM.

I'd recommend for folks to check out eBay, especially those who can e-mail you the tickets. There are some great deals to be had.

I've noticed that the later the show, the slightly less the tickets are on ebay. Granted, I still spent 300 dollars on 2 GA seats, but they're less than what they would be for the shows in May.

I picked up a Section 101, Row 1 for Seattle just a few hours ago. Really shocked the heck out of me when the search finished up, and presented me with front row!

If someone is interested, there is a GA ticket to Seattle on Ebay with a Buy It Now of $85. If I lived closer to Seattle I would snap it up in a second.

sr99 said:
If someone is interested, there is a GA ticket to Seattle on Ebay with a Buy It Now of $85. If I lived closer to Seattle I would snap it up in a second.

Actually, after reading more of the auction the ticket looks to be Ticketfast. To bad.

:ohmy: 1 ticket level 125 row 27(something like that on ticketmaster right now-great seat- i need 2 great seats1:(

I just scored a GA for Sun. on ticketmaster!! I've been looking on and off for weeks, even though I have a reserved seat already. I'm so psyched, hope I can find someone who wants my seat. I'm on my way to the floor! woo hoo!!!!

love2bmama said:
I just scored a GA for Sun. on ticketmaster!! I've been looking on and off for weeks, even though I have a reserved seat already. I'm so psyched, hope I can find someone who wants my seat. I'm on my way to the floor! woo hoo!!!!

Woohooo!

homer.jpg

not there :( i was looking for someone else who's in line today. oh well...thanks anyway.

Back
Top Bottom