MERGED--> GAs for todat at tm.com + Both Philly shows on TM right now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tkutish

The Fly
Both Philly shows on TM now!

Ticketmaster has full-view, lower-level seats for 10/16 and 10/17 in Philly. Not just single tickets either - I was able to pull up pairs.
Unfortunately, I'm only looking for GA, but I hope this helps somebody out.

Taryn

www.ticketsnow.com has dozens of General Admission tickets for only $110 or $115 dollars for the Sunday October 16 show! At most other shows I have seen General Admission tickets sell for as much as $400 dollars.

www.ticketsnow.com also has dozens of General Admission tickets for the October 17 Philadelphia show for an even lower price of $105 dollars. At this time, any tickets that were suddenly made available by ticketmaster for the October 17 show on Monday are now gone. But www.ticketsnow.com has several hundred tickets with prices dropping.

FOR THE MONDAY OCTOBER 17 show in Philadelphia, www.ticketsnow.com has a JAW Dropping 961 tickets available! That is 5% of the capacity of the Wachovia center!

There is no way these tickets will all be sold online prior to the show, so the scalpers will be selling tickets well below face value at the venue on the day of the show!

If anyone out there is trying to sell a ticket, make sure you do it before the day of the show, because anyone showing up at the arena without a ticket is going to be able to pick the price they want to pay.

I'm glad I held out on purchasing Dallas tickets from scalpers. I should be able to pay a FAIR market price before showtime.

I think there is a difference between Philly & Dallas though.

Philly already had 2 shows in the first leg. Dallas has only one show the whole tour. It looks like ticketsnow has less than 200 tickets available for Dallas.

ramblin rose said:
I think there is a difference between Philly & Dallas though.

Philly already had 2 shows in the first leg. Dallas has only one show the whole tour. It looks like ticketsnow has less than 200 tickets available for Dallas.

Philly is a bigger market for U2 and a bigger market in general. But U2 will have played 4 shows there on this tour compared to only 1 for Dallas. Because of this, it should be easier to get a ticket from a scalper in the Philly market for a good price than it would be in Dallas.

STING2 said:
Philly is a bigger market for U2 and a bigger market in general. But U2 will have played 4 shows there on this tour compared to only 1 for Dallas. Because of this, it should be easier to get a ticket from a scalper in the Philly market for a good price than it would be in Dallas.

I'm not sure about a bigger market for U2, but in terms of a bigger market Philadelphia is only about 20% larger than Dallas.

When you combine Houston & Dallas (which are only getting 2 shows the entire tour-even when you include cities relatively close by), both those cities together are twice as large Philadelphia. I really think tickets for both Dallas & Houston will be harder to come by than 3rd leg Philadelphia tickets.

Yeah, you guys are right. But the scalpers have to do something w/ the leftover tickets. I just want to spend $100-120 for one GA.

Has any of you ever bought tickets on that site?
I wonder if it's legit...

1400 CST and just was able to 2 up 2 GA's for the 10/17 show (not that I would be able to go) go get 'em now if you are anywhere near the arena:drool:

That's great, I wonder if these ladies grabbed last minute GA tickets from a silent drop?

olderBonofans.jpg

Carek1230 said:
That's great, I wonder if these ladies grabbed last minute GA tickets from a silent drop?

olderBonofans.jpg

Hey its cool to see people that age still getting into good music.

That picture could only be cooler if they were taking hits from a bong!

Back
Top Bottom