MERGED --> GA Tix available at Anaheim windows tonight + Are there really last minute

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know as a fact that they did release tickets yesterday for the 1st Anaheim show at the box office including some GA's and even those GA's got into the ellipse. So keep on trying you never know!! Luck guys!:wink:

I know for a fact that people where already in line at will call in case they sold more tickets that morning. I also heard that a lot of scalpers where in line. Yes they did release tickets in the afternoon I believe. Also GA's were sold.

Anyone know the status or chance of getting tickets today for the Pond Show? I tried Ticketmaster online and by phone, no luck. Called the Pond Box office, and she said there was a long line and didn't know if/when tickets would get released. I don't know what to do! Help! I'm 2+ hours away from Anaheim, and I couldn't leave here until at least 12:30-1:00pm....

you should go. If you can't get anything at the box office, the brokers are across the street at T.J. Schmidt's, think that's the name, restaurant, on Katella directly across the street. You can buy something for about $50 over face value from them. Be careful buying or selling on the Pond property, they have undercover cops going after the brokers sellling there, and they arrested them last night.

Nothing on TM, there were some $165 in Sec. 201, but I decided to try the box office again. So see you all there in line! A great 2 hrs with bums!

Last edited:
do you know this from past experience? Do you know anyone down at Anaheim - just wondering what the chances are of getting in line for tix. I might be able to get down there now til after 6:00pm

I waited in line for over 7 hours at the Pond's box off last night and I never got in.

They stopped selling tickets about 3 songs into the show and there were still around 8 or 9 people in front of me. The scary thing was that there were about 100 people still waiting behind me.

I heard for Friday's show there was no problems buying tix at the box office. One girl just walked up and bought a ticket at 8:45 pm. Other people got there at 4:30 and got pretty good seats.

But by Saturday word was getting out and plus it was the weekend so people had more time. There were probably between 250-300 people waiting in line for last minute tix.

Overall it was a very frustrating experience, though I did get to spend a lot of time with some other diehard fans, including two cool people I met and hung out with , Dierdra and Dave.

I just keep kicking myself. If only I had arrived at the box office 1/2 hour or an hour earlier I would've gotten a ticket and been in on time.

Oh, well. I guess I'll just have to settle for sitting behind stage on Tues. at the Staples Center in LA.

All I want to hear is "An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart". I heard a snippet of it as I was walking to the bar with Dierdra and Dave and I wanted to cry. So they owe me! They better play it on Tuesday!!!

i got there at 10am ... was about 20 back in one of the two lines and was able to buy 4 general admission tickets around 2pm

Back
Top Bottom