MERGED-->Denver General Sale Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i have been holding on the phone for 30 minutes to speak to a rep for chicago...i'm going to try and stay on until noon and maybe i will get denver...

and of course online too..

I couldnt get past the ticket selection screen, the stupid word box never showed.

Really though I shouldnt even have been trying if I got a GA I was going to try and trade it for a show I want to attend.

Denver rollover date

I just checked ticketmaster (10:20) and there were still tickets available inthe lower level for the Denver show. For those who have lived here for a while, what did they do during Elevation and what are the chances of a 2nd show being added?

I wish theyd add another show, so I can go down there and see 2 shows, I got 2 GA's for the show. YIPEE

It didn't seem very busy. I got 4 nosebleed behind the stage seats for me and my three u2 friends, with no TM timeouts or anything. It still sold out pretty quickly though...

Any chance of another Denver show maybe?

Go to the U2 concert list page, and up at the top it says new concerts added. there it will say. just hit refresh and it should be up there- if there is one at all

Lots of single seats still up for Denver. After trying for Boston, Philly, and Chicago this morning, finding tickets so easily for Denver tells me it is nowhere near sold out. Remember---they will hold some back to sell as the date of the show nears.

Last edited:
yeah...i'm pulling up nothing for denver as well, do you have to search for something specific, i'm just going for best available...

There looks to be time enough to add another date, but its already been 45 minutes and no second Denver show, so...

theres a 10 day split between shows on both sides, they have plenty of availablitly to add more shows

my pastor just said he heard on the radio that a second denver show will be added because the first one sold out...but i still don't see it on the tm site

Denver has been added...

The 2nd Denver show has been announced on KBCO in Boulder, but ticketmaster does not show the listing yet. Tickets go on sale on Friday, but I'm wondering if there will be a .com presale

Back
Top Bottom