MERGED --> Chicago 5/9 tix available on TM now! + Chi1, Chi2, Chi3 on TM NOW!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
knox said:
I just scored Section 312, row 4, which is basically what I've been looking for during the past month.

It was a random check when I sat at the computer, I didn't expect it at all, and now I'm so unbelievably excited... FOUR SHOWS IN A WEEK. :hyper:

Not to get sentimental here, but I was thinking of you Knox when I cross-posted that tix were available! 4 nights in week! Not bad at all. Almost as good as my 7 shows in 10 days in October... :wink:

MTEdge said:
Not to get sentimental here, but I was thinking of you Knox when I cross-posted that tix were available! 4 nights in week! Not bad at all. Almost as good as my 7 shows in 10 days in October... :wink:

Nice to know that I've established enough of a presence here to be thought of. :wink:

Saturday morning: last final.

Saturday evening: U-fuckin-2.

ticketmaster chicago available 5/7,9,10,12

ive been pulling up tickets for the last 30 minutes for all the days. there is only a couple of singles for the 7th and the 9th was pretty limited but a bunch of nice tickets for the 10th both nice lowers and some nice "budget:" $49..50 tickets in sectin 312 and 317

$49.50 in 317? I thought those were $95 seats...

But yea, I pulled some up about half an hour ago for 5/7 and bought 'em. :D

Chicago May 7

Just finally gave in and bought a single for 5/7, section 317, row 1. I know it's high up, but Row 1...seems like I'll have a decent view and sound. Are any Interferencers meeting up in Chicago on Saturday? I'm coming a long way by myself, but this may be my last chance to see U2. Had to do it. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep just pulled up 333 row 5. Might have to stay up a while and see if anything better pops up. Odd they're appearing this late at night.

Originally posted by knox
$49.50 in 317? I thought those were $95 seats...

Yeah, they are regularly $95 seats ... but it looks like they want
to guarantee selling any last minute seating that's still available ...
so those seats have been discounted.
Either way you look at it, you're still lucky to have gotten any tickets at all ... ( right down to the wire, here )
Plus, the rest of us paid $95 for these seats back in January ...
Yeah ... lucky you, indeed !! Congrats ... :applaud:

Just pulled a pair of clubs (231) and then four in 317. turned em down - go get 'em. Both for Monday's show

Last edited:
Well, it's 12:30 PM here in Chicago, and I just snagged section 114, row 15 for Thursday night - which is what I wanted in the first place. There are still tickets there...

May 9th - section 104
May 10th GA, baby
May12th - section 114

See you there!

12:54 CST
Shoot, Thursday is gone. There is one seat Section 114 Row 12 Edge side for Monday out there right NOW!

Looking for a friend in Chicago, just pulled and threw back a pair in Club 204 row 8/$95 seats for tomorrow.

Same seats coming up for Monday. I bought a pair in 333 row 1 for Monday for him...also $95.

Go get em...

Last edited:
Those are some good seats. I'd have been all over them but they cost too much, I'm afraid.

I already sprung for my $95 seats, first show in September. :yes:

I just checked and there's still pairs of tickets available in Section 333 Row 1 for Monday May 9th ... just pulled them up and tossed them back. But, I couldn't locate anything for May 10th or 12th
as of early this morning ... :tsk:

Last edited:
Single GA Tix for 5/10 Available TM Now!

Just out of curiosity, I pulled up TM to see how ticket drops were going and a single GA ticket for tomorrow's Chicago show popped up. If you want to go to the 5/10 show, get on TM now!

5/10 GA tickets on TM NOW

TM has had GA tickets for the last hour. They also have some great 300 level seats and 100 level seats. Too bad I moved from Chicago last summer.

GA TICKET WANTED

Anyone have a GA ticket for tomorrow?

or Please post if they come available on TM.

I WANNA GOOO!!!!

Back
Top Bottom